LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 6/17/2023 at 8:15 AM, breakingupslowly said:

honestly tho i wish she had an insta like lordes like lorde still stays disconnected but present yk 

I agree - whether you like Lorde or not, you have to admit that she has found a balance that seems to really work for her AND for her fans

I think I'd actually prefer if Lana stayed off socials and just sent emails like Lorde does because imagine how fun they'd be, but she would never

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

27 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:(  the decision seems sudden.  All her backup singers created accs too and now they're gone ?

Did something weird happen after the Brazil shows ?

All of the accounts are still up for me? 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

what if Rob's album is the reason for (almost) everything? She closed her official instagram account mainly to attract people to her private account. All the private stuff, family photos, even some songs on her new album were just aimed to prepare fans for Rob's album. And now that the goal was achieved, she closed Honeymoon. We may never be this close again to her, but I think it's likely she'll open her @lanadelrey account again soon. :true:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I love her so much :eartha: 

posted on ben's, ed's and tapmusic's accounts

356269343-1435035297321315-5720996871399

Omg I love my aunt haunted basement 😭🤍

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Some of the comments are so gross. People are really losing it and acting like entitled little brats. Lana decided to surprise fans in Europe and everyone always complains no matter what she does. I’d literally be so grateful and if I couldnt make it…life goes on. She has to be the most criticized artist by her own fan base. 

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Some of the comments are so gross. People are really losing it and acting like entitled little brats. Lana decided to surprise fans in Europe and everyone always complains no matter what she does. I’d literally be so grateful and if I couldnt make it…life goes on. She has to be the most criticized artist by her own fan base. 

fr I'm glad she's off of instagram. no matter what she does it seems like she just can't win

is it a shame they didn't plan a tour in advance? it is. I feel like they didn't think this through and underestimated her audience. but come the fuck on, it's better than nothing :deadbanana: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

36 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

She prolly used picsart too:omfg2:

putting that yearly subscription to use :mariah: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

The one gorl who commented wE wAnT aN La ShOw and you responded lmfao 😭😭😭😭 literally the group that needs to sit down while the rest of the world wins once in 5 years

36 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The one gorl who commented wE wAnT aN La ShOw and you responded lmfao 😭😭😭😭 literally the group that needs to sit down while the rest of the world wins once in 5 years

like????? Lana hasn’t come to where I live in 5 years…when she announced a show at Jones Beach in NY I didn’t have a mental breakdown on the internet and attack her because I couldn’t figure it out logistically because it was too far. It’s just so entitled that everyone is projecting their personal situations on Lana and saying very rude things about her because they can’t go. It’s just soooooooooooooo ugly and I’ll drag these ungrateful bitches all day. 

faSE.gif

6 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

like????? Lana hasn’t come to where I live in 5 years…when she announced a show at Jones Beach in NY I didn’t have a mental breakdown on the internet and attack her because I couldn’t figure it out logistically because it was too far. It’s just so entitled that everyone is projecting their personal situations on Lana and saying very rude things about her because they can’t go. It’s just soooooooooooooo ugly and I’ll drag these ungrateful bitches all day. 

king!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

it must be a wild concept to some people that lana could be everywhere on the planet at one moment, and that lana can't accommodate for every single fan she has, they should be grateful that she's even performing at all, she doesn't have to, and they can always watch the concert online if they can't make it, obviously that doesn't compare at all to actually being there at the concert... but it's like you said, life goes on... 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123