LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Embach said:

The video where she's randomly walking in a room? and showing her dress while listening to a movie or a radio or something reminds me of those "pre-show ritual" videos from LA To The Moon Tour :illumilana2:

Exactly! I love these videos

11 hours ago, Favorite Ever said:

is it short for like bb bad behind like a bad bottom bitch bb or something? bc i'm already laughing 

.... that's why they call me @__deleted__bhiebeabaddbbehhd... when I get down it's @__deleted__bhiebeabaddbbehhd's way :glasses:

Please hahahahahaha

47 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Wait is she listening something about herself?

Ok so I did some digging about the audio playing, and I think she's listening to either an audiobook or a documentary about Evelyn Nesbit. She was an artists model, actress and chorus girl who became really well known in NYC, being idealized as a ''gibson girl'' and was involved in a ''love triangle'' with two other men, Harry Kendall Thaw and Stanford White. She was married with Thaw and White was obsessed with her, culminating in Thaw murdering White, which led to a trial called the ''Trial of the Century'' due to the whole media circus around it. The part playing during Lana's vid is about a trip to Europe she went on with Thaw after a surgery while she was in boarding school.

After the ordeal, she toured Europe as part of a dance troupe, giving birth to her son with Thaw during it. She came back to the US and went to Hollywood where she became an actress in silent films. She passed away in Santa Monica at the age of 82.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

11 minutes ago, Velours said:

Ok so I did some digging about the audio playing, and I think she's listening to either an audiobook or a documentary about Evelyn Nesbit. She was an artists model, actress and chorus girl who became really well known in NYC, being idealized as a ''gibson girl'' and was involved in a ''love triangle'' with two other men, Harry Kendall Thaw and Stanford White. She was married with Thaw and White was obsessed with her, culminating in Thaw murdering White, which led to a trial called the ''Trial of the Century'' due to the whole media circus around it. The part playing during Lana's vid is about a trip to Europe she went on with Thaw after a surgery while she was in boarding school.

After the ordeal, she toured Europe as part of a dance troupe, giving birth to her son with Thaw during it. She came back to the US and went to Hollywood where she became an actress in silent films. She passed away in Santa Monica at the age of 82.

I-

:gclap:

Love the research on here!! 

I saw FJM and thought it was Donahue for a sec.:awk:  Pretty sure he’s blond and gone. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I have missed her so much:crying5: 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

On 7/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, Velours said:

i found the documentary that's playing in the backround, it's "FATAL BEAUTY: Evelyn Nesbit, Harry K. Thaw, and the Murder of Stanford White" on youtube

i'm so obsessed with the fact that she prepared for the show by watching a documentary about hollywood murder cases, it's soo on brand for her lol

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

12 minutes ago, Churchome Rep said:

What is Lana listening to on her latest reel?

It's a movie called White Oleander from 2002 starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Renée Zellweger.

*she's probably listening to the audiobook as the movie is a book adaptation.

Edited by Velours

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City