LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I’d literally prefer watch Venice bitch “video” over candy necklace I’m sorry 😭

The concept would eat so much harder if it was a regular mv with a that “bts” reveal at the end 

Yepp!! I watched a cut someone made on YouTube without the bts and it was so fucking good. I wish she would’ve made two separate videos, one with the bts and one without 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

recency bias lol, when blue banisters was first released people were calling it her best album, people tend to really hype up something that's new

right but claiming it’s unwatchable and that it’s trying too hard to be brilliant is a bit harsh, no?

28 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

if only people put this energy into real problems... like it's never that serious why are they acting like they're in the hunger games

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i don’t even see the comment anymore so the person probably deleted it 🙏 or lana deleted it herself…

but yeah idk how people can come on lana’s intimate instagram account and comment disrespectful/entitled stuff  

the same reason people pay to go to a Bebe Rexa concert just to throw a phone in her face. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Criticism is totally okay but when it comes to being  mean spirited in her comment section for no reason, that shit is not tolerated.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

15 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Why Candy Necklace music video flopped:

1. Visually unappealing (When I say this, I mean the BTS scenes ruin the video even though that was the point but...yeah)

2. No promo

3. It was never a popular song on the album

4. It's 10 minutes and it was never a popular song on the album

5. No promo

6.  It was re-uploaded 3 different times in the span of 5 hours

7. No Promo: Random Upload on a Wednesday Edition 

Still wish they did a directors cut of the "tragic movie star" scenes they were showing through the professional clips because I genuinely think that would have been one of her most popular videos. 

The whole concept should have been changed into having 2 different videos: One "fake" professional recorded video, then the second being the BTS "real" recorded one. It just became a jumbled mess with the switching back and forth

1. your face is visually unappealing 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Maybe she would've posted about the release of the music video at the very first moment, telling fans how much it meant to her and how much work it took, instead of posting a couple of random pics and remembering the music video 3 months later and being surprised at the low views.
lana.gif

46 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

If I was Lana I would get every single unreleased song taken down on every platform out of pure spite because of people like this, and this is coming from someone who's username is literally Super Movie 

(obviously I'm joking but I can't wait for the day when people realize that Lana owes them nothing because she doesn't know any of us!!)

imageproxy.jpg

I just realized that Say Yes To Heaven has now 13M views on Youtube (with no video, just audio), whereas Candy Necklace MV is stucked at 2,6M views.

I find it hard to believe and hard to explain.

I personally love this video and I watch it from time to time (although not often, i don't really have time).

She didn't do any promo for SYTH either, so I don't think that's the reason why it flopped.

I think in the coming years artists are gonna have to self-fund big music videos anyways, bc I imagine they're not something with a very high ROI anymore, nor do they impact sales as much. Labels won't care if there's not any profit in it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹