LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Jakk said:

Zoomers need to revive them and YouTube asap

Too many ads, and with AI, they're about to beat all ad-blockers within a few years (maybe even months). Then it's over. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think in the coming years artists are gonna have to self-fund big music videos anyways, bc I imagine they're not something with a very high ROI anymore, nor do they impact sales as much. Labels won't care if there's not any profit in it. 

Yeah labels barely give out budgets for music videos now. They generally only clear one with a low-moderate budget (depending on artist status - huge artists obviously generally exempt) and then determine the budget for the second (which is usually also the final) MV of the era depending on how the first MV performed

22 minutes ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

I just realized that Say Yes To Heaven has now 13M views on Youtube (with no video, just audio), whereas Candy Necklace MV is stucked at 2,6M views.

I find it hard to believe and hard to explain.

I personally love this video and I watch it from time to time (although not often, i don't really have time).

She didn't do any promo for SYTH either, so I don't think that's the reason why it flopped.

I guess it's just too long to play in a loop - what people might be doing with SYTH. That's why so many artists create shorter songs now, as they usually get higher streaming numbers... 

I wished she hadn't written/posted this, some media and haters might get on her again for this and then all of it is starting over again 🤦

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

oh my god make this bxxch shut up or there will be QFTC II :air:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

even if you don't like it, just click the video and get it a view, i feel bad:creep:

exactly cus i did like the video and its not like ive seen it 100 times but ive def viewed it at least like ten

im not saying 2 million views isn't a lot but lanas posts on insta get almost that many likes now on the honeymoon account...

do ppl just not know the video exists?

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

When we see she post a pic like this on instagram and first line is that line after she saw how flop the mv is then what? 

roErp4s.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

lmao shes gonna go back to those lizzy grant/btd styled MVs after this

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

it's kinda working!

I've had it playing on my phone since she posted (Mind you I have been watching it non-stop since it came out). 
Mother spoke, I obey. :agree:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

At least we know now why she rereleases all these old vinyls and the picture 7". Someone needs money to pay the debts for producing the Candy Necklace music video. 🙈😂 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

God. This fandom and it’s entitlement are unbearable.

”you do what you want instead of pleasing us”

Is that not the literal reason why we are fans of Lana? because she doesn’t sell out and is authentic?

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

11 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Is that not the literal reason why we are fans of Lana? because she doesn’t sell out and is authentic?

Yes. At least for me, that’s literally something that makes me love her even more.

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Let’s not act like there isn’t some truth to that :lel:

The only part I agree with is that if she wants to make money off stuff then yes she should do something more fan servicey lol. But if she doesn’t care about the money (which I guess she does when it comes to music videos lol?) then make whatever you want but don’t expect to get 500mil views on a 10 min video for a slow song thats half bts footage:air: idrc but it is random 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When Lana goes broke because of candy necklace music video so ldr10 is born to die/uv/ honeymoon 2.0 with Rick, Emilie, Justin, and both Dans producing and we get 15 magazine covers, 20 TV appearances, a full tour, 10 vinyl variants, and actually good merch:oprah4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

36 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

That’s exactly why i love her. If she actually tried to please everyone and listen to fans people would complain even more!! You really can’t win in the industry so I’m extremely happy she’s just herself :flutter:

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

When Lana goes broke because of candy necklace music video so ldr10 is born to die/uv/ honeymoon 2.0 with Rick, Emilie, Justin, and both Dans producing and we get 15 magazine covers, 20 TV appearances, a full tour, 10 vinyl variants, and actually good merch:oprah4:

then she will be a product and not the true lana del rey :sideeye: