LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

The video is pretty and the concept is cool but the way it was executed is far too chaotic and all-over-the-place 

Yeah the problem isn't the lenght but the way it's edited with all those instrumetal interludes. It's beautiful but annoying at the same time :um2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

44 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Does the views number get higher if you press play again? I think K-pop stans (and they usually know how everything works to a microscopic level) used to say (still say?) that you need to refresh the page, keep the volume up/not muted and clear your cookies for a view to be counted. there’s so much work behind it, I don’t know where they get the energy from, it’s worse than when I was a fan in like 2011 lol

No idea. At least I supposed so - but also if it works as you described, people might do this more likely with a short track than a long mv. 

I guess on Spotify etc loops contribute? As I read about how songs became shorter because of this. I just supposed that's how it works on YouTube, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

54 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i thought it was a director's cut without the dialogue in between sessions like girl what do you expect for a 10 minutes loop of candy necklaces :deadbanana:the base want Let the Light In, Peppers, A&W, Paris Texas, etc :deadbanana:

I like the song. But it was her most bizarre choice of song to get the MV treatment since... she started her career 😂  In a way, she's lucky it didn't accumulate 7 views with how depressing the song is

AW

OB

And

Let the light in shoulda got MVs. Although I would have trimmed AW down to 4 minutes to guarantee success.

AW could have been a hot cinematic video with her vaping and sleeping with all these different men in hotels and then murdering them, tongue n cheek. Woulda made such a powerful statement after all her masochistic content

OB coulda been a simple Burning Desire video with her singing in a lounge bar, intercut with clips of the ocean and Ocean Boulevard.

And Let the Light in could have been a cinematic love story with her and FJM.

We coulda got so much content

44 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

maybe this full mv in movie quality is just too good for youtube. she should have offered it on dvd or via paid streams and maybe only a cut version on youtube.

Just to flop twice

The legacy

13 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

oh now y’all are gonna make her deactivate…who tf had the nerve to comment this knowing she’ll see it IMG-5294.jpg

oh i bet they're a tiktok stan :awkney: 35 likes too???

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

58 minutes ago, x VB said:

Just to flop twice

Actually, I don't think she did it primarily to have  "success" or to push the album, but more to show us her visions (also because the song seems to mean a lot to her) and to give something special to her fans.

Okay, just watched it WHILE paying attention, loved it :trisha:

.....candy necklaces.....

LOVED seeing the bts shots, the black and white was lovely. It takes a village to make a video! The part where one man was simulating the car shaking, and another was moving a detached windshield whiper was cool to see. I wish she could've had a theater premier for it :defeated:

30 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Are y'all actually upset about some random accounts rude comment or just using the occasion to distinguish yourself as the real fans :toofunny:

We're just angry that there are people who actually have time to write such mean selfish shit. Some people like that guy who commented forget that she's actually a fucking human with fucking feelings.

url%5D

32 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Are y'all actually upset about some random accounts rude comment or just using the occasion to distinguish yourself as the real fans :toofunny:

I'm replying to your comment to distinguish myself as a real fan 

Now I can sleep soundly instead of waking up in the middle of the night, worried that I have not distinguished myself as a real fan to user Thunder Revenant 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

54 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

Actually, I don't think she did it primarily to have  "success" or to push the album, but more to show us her visions (also because the song seems to mean a lot to her) and to give something special to her fans.

I agree with you. But then why would she make you pay for an alternative version of the video? :um2:

The legacy

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm replying to your comment to distinguish myself as a real fan 

Now I can sleep soundly instead of waking up in the middle of the night, worried that I have not distinguished myself as a real fan to user Thunder Revenant 

:agree:

Your certificate to verify your realness as a fan will be delivered to you shortly by Thunder Revenant enterprises 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

umm okay...  I merely don't want her to see stupid mean shit in her comment section. Apart from it being awful for her to read, I also don't want anything to potentially make her deactivate again. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

30 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

umm okay...  I merely don't want her to see stupid mean shit in her comment section. Apart from it being awful for her to read, I also don't want anything to potentially make her deactivate again. 

2 hours ago, Embach said:

We're just angry that there are people who actually have time to write such mean selfish shit. Some people like that guy who commented forget that she's actually a fucking human with fucking feelings.

I mean yeah it's rude and unnecessary, but its just one random post in an instagram feed with 16 comments. There are always haters and I do not think Lana really cares. Especially not for comments like that particular one

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

37 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

We're about to have a plague of homemade music videos by Chuck 

She could at least have made a footage of her while doing the interview photo shoot to make a music video for A&W out of it. Would have loved this so much. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I mean yeah it's rude and unnecessary, but its just one random post in an instagram feed with 16 comments. There are always haters and I do not think Lana really cares. Especially not for comments like that particular one

it wasn't just one.. there were quite a few comments very similar to the one posted here.
Also we've seen time and time again that she unfortunately tends to noticed the one negative comment in a plethora of positive ones. She clearly cares. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg