8-F6-ABF51-0-A44-47-EC-A9-D0-C01125412-D2-E

she’s seriously hot as fuck :worship::worship::worship:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

She don't do her hair for rehearsals 

She's going ouutttt she's gonna litty in Mexico City

good for her but i fear she’s made herself a target posting that ig story.. these fans are going to be chasing her around mexico city :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

no please no big chop, i’m having flashbacks from 2018 when her hair was all weird and frizzy

Girl just @ me next time, it’s ok 😭. I’m surprised that people didn’t like the short hair though, I loved this  - 

Lana-Del-Rey-Headpiece-2018-Grammys.jpg
8583fe5e0c147359d87efb51d74cd41d.jpg

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Girl just @ me next time, it’s ok 😭. I’m surprised that people didn’t like the short hair though, I loved this  - 

Agreed. I thought the short hair was so cute on her. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

good for her but i fear she’s made herself a target posting that ig story.. these fans are going to be chasing her around mexico city :facepalm:

Exactly like she just said come see me!:crai:

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

At first I thought it was pills or a vibrator but it is probably deodorant 

LOLLL

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

no shade baby it’s just a difference in opinion! that was cute but remember when she wasn’t on tour and it looked dry and frizzy

She looks so beautiful!!! Also I support a big chop lol, her hair looks damaged from bleaching/dying and cutting it will help (I say this as someone who has had to cut my hair short from damage before:bebe:)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I liked her short hair but I think she should keep the long hair

She’s so beautiful. I have a good feeling for LDR10, she’s shining. She seems happy and confident, yet a little angry in a good way

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Haha my most played artist ever, Lauren Sanderson, reposted the pic on her stories. I know this will mean nothing to 99.999% of ppl on this forum but I feel like I'm the target audience and this is really cheering me up

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Haha my most played artist ever, Lauren Sanderson, reposted the pic on her stories. I know this will mean nothing to 99.999% of ppl on this forum but I feel like I'm the target audience and this is really cheering me up

this is so random because i remember like quite a few years ago she was a local artist here and i’d seen her play a few small gigs but 😭 i never realized she actually made a name for herself omg…

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

this is so random because i remember like quite a few years ago she was a local artist here and i’d seen her play a few small gigs but 😭 i never realized she actually made a name for herself omg…

Bruh no fucking way. I would give EVERYTHING to have known her then, I met her at a m&g back in June for her first Europe tour and saw her live again two days after and the second concert was by far the greatest moment of my life. On every aspect. She means the fucking world to me lol. I love her so much!!! I am so happy I saw her in a 100 ppl room, feels nice compared to the big rooms Lana is playing, stanning a small artist is so different than Lana, and I do consider her a small artist so it's insane to me that you say this, you're very lucky to have been able to witness her progress :D 

ZKcaooE.png

jesus christ Lana is receiving like 30 new followers per second. and this selfie I can't I wasn't ready for this serve ahh omg she's glowing!! mother:defeated:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care