LDRO

Instagram Updates

18 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Him singing Love Her Madly after singing NFR and Summer Wine ou I wonder if he was involved in making Madly since it references that song. Seems a bit too coincidental he chose to sing that exact one. 

qfrWuBl.png

21 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Okay here are the videos of Barrie:

what’s interesting to me is at the end he sings love her madly - the doors and not only does no one in the comments know what he’s singing but it’s Jim Morrison and so LDR coded and I just have a feeling that this song means something to her and it’s part of a memory :true:

faSE.gif

i was able to record this part of barrie’s insta live!

Spoiler

he said in the video he really doesn’t remember unidentified flying bill. another question was “what’s lana like?” and (i’m so sorry lana) he said she doesn’t smell good :bebe: 

Edited by b0rn2die
1:58 questions start

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Is Barrie still with his partner? Honestly weird stuff to say when (if?) you’re with somebody else…. And also like.. a decade later

it was definitely questionable at points but i don’t keep up with her ex’s so idk on that part

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

8 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

Reveal hidden contents

he said in the video he really doesn’t remember unidentified flying bill. another question was “what’s lana like?” and (i’m so sorry lana) he said she doesn’t smell good :bebe: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Is Barrie still with his partner? Honestly weird stuff to say when (if?) you’re with somebody else…. And also like.. a decade later

That's what I thought too :rip: 

I feel a bit bad for his partner

Edit: nvm apparently they broke up

Edit - the re-up: don't take my word for it though 

32 minutes ago, b0rn2die said:

Hide contents

and he smells good with his greasy hair chain smoking unwashed looking ass? 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

It’s so sad that is only claim at any relevance is the fact that he dated Lana a decade ago and he still talks abt her and his only fans are…. Well, they’re just her fans :xgiggle:

I mean... Look at the streams on his latest album, Riverside with Lana is 4M and the 2nd most streamed song is only 100k. That's a 3,9M difference. :xgiggle:

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

and he smells good with his greasy hair chain smoking unwashed looking ass? 

That reminded me of this lol :xgiggle:

On 9/13/2014 at 1:18 AM, ExoticFlower said:

Barrie to In Touch Magazine: "She liked to lick my armpits." Featuring THAT exact picture. 

url%5D

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

what’s interesting to me is at the end he sings love her madly - the doors and not only does no one in the comments know what he’s singing but it’s Jim Morrison and so LDR coded and I just have a feeling that this song means something to her and it’s part of a memory :true:

Isn’t there a rumor she has a cover of Love Her Madly ?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Isn’t there a rumor she has a cover of Love Her Madly ?

there’s a rumor there is la woman cover feat barrie but i could never find out where is it from, possibly was registered, and i don’t recall anything with her covering love her madly

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

54 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

guys he's broken he can do whatever he wants 😍

Spoiler

or else his league of fans will come to get you :creepna:

Not y’all coming after Barrie.. if this is the first time you’ve seen one of his lives sis he looks like that in all of them :lel: 

And so what if he talks about his ex-girlfriend?  It was his relationship.. like y’all don’t have a little beef with your ex-partners as well.

35 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Not y’all coming after Barrie.. if this is the first time you’ve seen one of his lives sis he looks like that in all of them :lel: 

And so what if he talks about his ex-girlfriend?  It was his relationship.. like y’all don’t have a little beef with your ex-partners as well.

girl it’s been a decade…. Why are you defending his ass :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

when she appears with Judah Smith to perform the interlude :omfg2:

When he screams for 5 minutes into the audience while she just giggles in the background. Honestly it would kinda serve 

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl it’s been a decade…. Why are you defending his ass :toofunny:

Is he still friends w lana tho? Because in blue banisters era it seemed that they're still friends?

url%5D