LDRO

Instagram Updates

You can’t compare Britney to Lana. Britney was systemically abused since she was a child. Lana wasn’t even in the public until she was well into her mid twenties. Apples and oranges.

That's true. I actually didn't think of that tbh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Like my friend said on her post, she was concerned about how Lana was feeling and Lana went nuts. I think she’s on crack or something

ill believe it when i see sure what she said was wrong but i doubt shes on crack she just said fuck off

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

How is she even able to keep posting/commenting stuff on social media? You'd think that after yesterday's Instagram post and the shitstorm that came with it her managers would've made sure she'd either sit this out or properly explain herself; not go crazy and tell fans to fuck themselves in a damn group chat! This is all so fucked up.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Like my friend said on her post, she was concerned about how Lana was feeling and Lana went nuts. I think she’s on crack or something

Y'all shouldn't be talking about her mental health in the first place knowing that she could read that shit. I'm sorry but that's the truth, I'm sure your friend had good intentions but you just don't talk about other people's mental health issues when she's... like... THERE :rip: that's kinda rude to begin with

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

these fans acting like they saints...chile post the damn screenshots then if she's such a monster damn

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i honestly feel like even if they were horrible to her the way she's literally going thru that bs and her gc after saying "this is my FINAL word on whatever i had to say about whatever tf i was talking about yesterday" twice and then reacting to it yet again show's that she must be such a mess atm.

and even if it was unrelated it shows that she doesn't even think about her own actions at this point bc the timing couldn't have been more awful.

i honestly don't see this as lana being a "baddy" or whatever this is just very much some of her worst traits taken to the point where it feels out of character to see her behave like this.

i76mrxw.png 

Honestly think more artist should tell fans to fuck off.

Tea. At the end of the day some fans are just super invasive and think they know it all. Don't forget that in the past Lana dealed with people breaking into her house, sleeping in her garage, stealing her shit and the list goes on. Imagine having people you don't even know assume you're having a mental breakdown because of some instagram posts? The entitlement... 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But some fans ARE horrible people... I could actually name a few fellow lanaboards mates that would fit in that category  :fabcat:

You can't possibly determine whether or not someone is a horrible person based on LanaBoreds/IG, but in any case, my point still stands. She's a grown ass woman attacking ... kids, mostly.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream