LDRO

Instagram Updates

I don't think it's the Grammies, I think it's that she got those amazing reviews for NFR from critics who used to shame her for her past lyrics and for being too 'stereotypically feminine'. I don't remember her name but there was one critic in particular who she attacked on Twitter when her NFR review came out because that same critic had been super shitty to her in the past. Same with Anthony Fantano btw, it's ironic seeing his video on her statements when he's one of the people she's talking about.

I can’t stand Anthony. He’s pretentious, trying to call himself the busiest music critic or whatever the fuck. I think he’s just a bad reviewer. There’s lots of albums he doesn’t like and that’s fine, but they’re great albums. I don’t understand what he likes but he doesn’t seem to review what he actually likes. I don’t think he truly likes music like he says he does, he just realized he could make money “reviewing” albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yall are acting like this is the end of her??? lmfao so many celebrities are SHITTIER and are still making money. she's obvi going thru something and probably stir crazy from quarantine. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I can’t stand Anthony. He’s pretentious, trying to call himself the busiest music critic or whatever the fuck. I think he’s just a bad reviewer. There’s lots of albums he doesn’t like and that’s fine, but they’re great albums. I don’t understand what he likes but he doesn’t seem to review what he actually likes. I don’t think he truly likes music like he says he does, he just realized he could make money “reviewing” albums

I remember a video of his were he dismissed all her albums before NFR as boring (what a professional assessment), acting as if he had the final say on wether someone's music is good or not when he can clearly just not relate to her older super feminine lyrics. That's probably the reason he liked NFR, the lyrics are just pretty safe compared to the older albums.

Lol I'm sorry but how can they expect people to be sympathetic towards then when they won't share the entire convo? What was the context of that conversation? Anything could have been said, and my best guess is that it wasn't nice. I don't think Lana would be warm to this groupchat many times in the past and then suddenly turn on them out of nowhere.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yall are acting like this is the end of her??? lmfao so many celebrities are SHITTIER and are still making money. she's obvi going thru something and probably stir crazy from quarantine. 

No one is ever really over anymore. Collectively, we don't have the attention span for that.

I  am mystified by this whole thing that Lana has group chats with fans. I was never invited.

oh girl it’s been a know fact lana dm’s her fans for years if ur lucky enough for her to follow u. i went to a gig once and this girl was like omg lana hasn’t dm’d me since like april :( and it’s like bitch shut the fuck up

You people are ridiculous. Peace out idiots.

13 posts LMAOOOOOO

I  am mystified by this whole thing that Lana has group chats with fans. I was never invited.

She doesn't start them, they'll have a group chat already and add her. You can have a group chat with pretty much anyone you wanted, but it's unlikely they'll check usually. Lana follows a few fan accts and sometimes drops in to message the group chats she's in with them.

locals only

Maybe I'm getting to old for all of this but I really can't see why it's such a big deal? Lana's obviously fuming and posted some strange text again, and she unfollowed some fans and Ariane G., and AG unfollowed her... oh wow... and now...? What's going to happen? Is doomsday dawning upon on us? Will the apocalypse kill us all? (Well, of course it will, but probably not now, not because of Lana :) I don't know – Lana's always been weird and some kind of "problematic" person, and that's why she's doing and saying unpredictable (and often debatable) things. But that's also why she's making awesome art for 15 years now, I guess. This IG/Twitter uproar will fizzle out and life will go on (at least mine will. I hope :)

AG didnt unfollow her

Idc what happens I hope she posts again tonight tho

Have y’all noticed this is the most active she’s been in years lmao we needed this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Have y’all noticed this is the most active she’s been in years lmao we needed this

she is like one post away from blowing up drag con that’s really not what we need right now

every time she's posted since the original letter my heart drops to my stomach

my comment on her last post got like 400 likes and i really don’t want to feel this visible as a fan during this EXACT scenario and point in her career for gods sake

Then delete it problem solved

Yesterday during the Doja Cat drama a lot of viral tweets were about Lana casting her a spell, and today most people on twitter listing recent dramas are not even mentioning Lana and when they do it's nothing offensive or serious lmao that's how forgotten her whole drama already is. WE LOVE HER AGAIN  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains