LDRO

Instagram Updates

Is Charlie and chuck’s official middle name hill? That’s patty’s surname. If so, I wonder why Lana wasn’t born Elizabeth Hill Grant like the others.

Honestly always been wondering that too.

Is Charlie and chuck’s official middle name hill? That’s patty’s surname. If so, I wonder why Lana wasn’t born Elizabeth Hill Grant like the others.

Yeah I mean where tf did they get “Woolridge.” It’s gotta be a last name of some sort

i think only rob was there

edit: her grandma was there too

She’s still ALIVE?! HOW OLD IS THIS WOMAN

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Yeah I mean where tf did they get “Woolridge.” It’s gotta be a last name of some sort

She’s still ALIVE?! HOW OLD IS THIS WOMAN

Super old. Cynthia Grant. Her husband died in 2014 at the age of 89. I found his public obituary.

Super old. Cynthia Grant. Her husband died in 2014 at the age of 89. I found his public obituary.

OMG LINK?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Didn’t we figure that the M was actually for Michael her ex, but she says it’s for her grandmother?

I have some dark theories about the mom relationship..but who knows? maybe it will come out in the book(s)

lana pretending to have daddy issues while having mommy issues is iconic

You know I never got the vibe that Lana had daddy issues. I always thought that songs like yayo, Lolita, you can be the boss, cola, etc. etc. where just her being playful and sexy and even satirical.

Didn’t we figure that the M was actually for Michael her ex, but she says it’s for her grandmother?

I have some dark theories about the mom relationship..but who knows? maybe it will come out in the book(s)

I think she had the m tattoo for longer than that. But idk...

actually the M is for Mmmmmmoney. It's true, I just can't reveal my source . . . 

3lfQEhw.png

She definitely has a secret kid we don't know about. "I have got a kid and two cats in the yard." We have seen the cats and where's the kidc?

Inb4 Jen's child is actually Lana's. That's why she posted a lot about motherhood and Jen being pregnant and giving birth. Lana's keeping it secret and makes Jen pretend having a child on her IG. And the child is definitely a boy thus the COCC title abbreviation is explained. Sean is the father of the child but Lana forbids him from getting in touch and all he can do is like her Insta posts still following her in hopes of catching a glimpse of his son  :wat:  :lange:  :illumilana:

But why does she look so much like Chuck and Patty?!

This is the thing that's tripping me up because Joanna looks SO much like Chuck????

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I always thought the 'M' stood for Marilyn Monroe and Lana said her grandmother so it wouldn't seem so 'fan crazy'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven