LDRO

Instagram Updates

It’s probably been mentioned already, but Jack has that car also.

Someone pointed out on Twitter that Jack has the same car. It could be him driving.

I don't think it's Jack's; the car in the video has the same interior lining as Sean's, not Jack's. If you watch the video closely, even the steering wheel is the same as Sean's (white at the top and black at the bottom).

It's not impossible that it was Jack's, but Lana was in Tulsa and was seen having dinner with Sean.

In any case, it's possible they are just friends, but as I said - given "Tulsa Jesus Freak", I think it's more likely that she is still dating him and that the caption is a "I don't give a fuck what anything thinks" message.

Whatever, though. If she doesn't give a fuck about the fact that befriending/dating a Blue Lives Matter cop makes her "support" of Black Lives Matter seem performative, then I'm at a loss.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't think it's Jack's; the car in the video has the same interior lining as Sean's, not Jack's. If you watch the video closely, even the steering wheel is the same as Sean's (white at the top and black at the bottom).

It's not impossible that it was Jack's, but Lana was in Tulsa and was seen having dinner with Sean.

In any case, it's possible they are just friends, but as I said - given "Tulsa Jesus Freak", I think it's more likely that she is still dating him and that the caption is a "I don't give a fuck what anything thinks" message.

Whatever, though. If she doesn't give a fuck about the fact that befriending/dating a Blue Lives Matter cop makes her "support" of Black Lives Matter seem performative, then I'm at a loss.

Lanaboards > FBI. (And I love it)

Wasn’t he in LA yesterday according to his story?

Where'd we hear that she "was seen having dinner with Sean"?

Nowhere. A fan (on reddit?) said they saw here at a restaurant and took a selfie, there’s a picture somewhere a few pages back.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lanaboards > FBI. (And I love it)

Wasn’t he in LA yesterday according to his story?

I don't know, but someone on Twitter has sleuthed the actual road in Tulsa they were driving along, based on reference points in the background.  :omfg2:

ETA: literally right near his house, apparently. RIP

Nowhere. A fan (on reddit?) said they saw here at a restaurant and took a selfie, there’s a picture somewhere a few pages back.

They said she was with Sean (on IG, anyway)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

@@paradisetropico @@Ultra Violet

Guys please watch what you write

Do not sexualize Lana

I am.shook by your mentioning male parts

There are sensitive souls here

Please, if you see something that might be distasteful, report it! 

Where'd we hear that she "was seen having dinner with Sean"?

Lana was not having dinner with Sean.

A fan IG account took a recent picture of Lana in Tulsa and then took a picture from Sean's IG from August 2019 that showed the back of his car outside of that restaurant with Sean and a women in the front. However, that women was not Lana. Lana was in Europe at that time in August 2019. This is just someone trying to stir shit. Probably a russian operative who is hell bent on bringing down America. 

not gonna get all angry and emotional like some people on here until i get proof, be it a photo or whatever.

with lana's humanitarian work it certainly wouldnt be too far-fetched for her to be in Tulsa since theyve got a huge native american population in Oklahoma

And it wouldnt be the first time a random stan made shit up to stir the pot. ill believe shes back with sean when i see it with my own eyes

That's what I said but no one wanted to listen. People just want drama.

No wonder Lana once tweeted back in 2017 "You Little f***ers".

I am calling the Vatican and nominating Lana for sainthood because I don't know how she puts up with this crap. And if she quit smoking and hasn't smoked recently, then I really salute her because I would be chain smoking right now if I were in that kind of position. 

A fan IG account took a recent picture of Lana in Tulsa and then took a picture from Sean's IG from August 2019 that showed the back of his car outside of that restaurant with Sean and a women in the front. However, that women was not Lana. Lana was in Europe at that time in August 2019. This is just someone trying to stir shit. Probably a russian operative who is hell bent on bringing down America. 

wtf

Didn't a fan see them have dinner? Can someone link that reddit post?

wtf

Didn't a fan see them have dinner? Can someone link that reddit post?

There is no picture of them having dinner the other night because it didn’t happen. As I said, someone made it up to stir shit.

In other news related to sightings, last night I saw Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein driving around in a 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille and they were listening to Dua Lipa!

There is no picture of them having dinner the other night because it didn’t happen. As I said, someone made it up to stir shit.

In other news related to sightings, last night I saw Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein driving around in a 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille and they were listening to Dua Lipa!

But there IS a picture of the fan with her. It also has to be a very very recent picture because she has that new short haircut in it. I can see a fanpage making stuff up but why would a normal fan do that?

That's what I said but no one wanted to listen. People just want drama.

No wonder Lana once tweeted back in 2017 "You Little f***ers".

I am calling the Vatican and nominating Lana for sainthood because I don't know how she puts up with this crap. And if she quit smoking and hasn't smoked recently, then I really salute her because I would be chain smoking right now if I were in that kind of position. 

what is wrong with you psskdkdlkfd

Why else would she go to Tulsa besides to see him?

White trash forever

What kind of fan calls someone they listen to “white trash”?

What is she doing in Oklahoma? Newsflash, there is a huge Native American population there. She is doing charity work for native Americans while you are busy calling her “white trash”.

What kind of fan calls someone they listen to “white trash”?

What is she doing in Oklahoma? Newsflash, there is a huge Native American population there. She is doing charity work for native Americans while you are busy calling her “white trash”.

... it was just a joke luv not that serious I promise