LDRO

Instagram Updates

wait sorry if someone already said this, I can’t scroll back atm, but is this true or made up?? I know sometimes followers don’t always show up when searching and it causes dumb fan drama. if it’s true I would sob, always hoped for a collab :crai:

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

wait sorry if someone already said this, I can’t scroll back atm, but is this true or made up?? I know sometimes followers don’t always show up when searching and it causes dumb fan drama. if it’s true I would sob, always hoped for a collab :crai:

unless we see the receipts i’m gonna say it’s a no

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I hope so I can’t stand Courtney (edit: sorry that sounded harsh she just really annoys me) 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

unless we see the receipts i’m gonna say it’s a no

I never knew Courtney was following honeymoon so no idea!!! twitter fan culture stresses me out lmao

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

I never knew Courtney was following honeymoon so no idea!!! twitter fan culture stresses me out lmao

no i meant like i think it's made up - i think courtney can be annoying in how she inserts herself into situations but there's not much basis on this - i'm not even sure if courtney was even following honeymoon in the first place

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Courtney most likely did follow Honeymoon because she liked Lana’s post on the 21st July 2017 about their interview for Dazed Magazine

this week I happened to read an interesting article, where this interview was mentioned:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/courtney-love-revealed-favorite-lana-del-rey-song.html/

18 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

So her new boyfriend is a drug dealer? Trailer park Lizzy is confirmed back. :blush3:

Idk if anyone pointed this out, but Mike Dean liked his post. I can’t help but wonder if Lana’s interactions with him and Mike are related:smokes3: her magnum opus is upon us

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, bff said:

are we ready to admit that he’s her sexiest man she’s been with….:cumming2:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

but he’s not though :awkney:

he reminds me of my brother in law - redneck trash

you didn’t hear this from me though :oop2:

i think instead of calling lana’s new man ugly racist etc even though we’ve never heard of him before today for a couple likes on lanaboards dot com we should be happy for her! but that’s just me