LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The song she is listening to is new? Couldnt find on shazam

I couldn't find anything with those lyrics so maybe it's something from the collab album or just a new Nikki song.

Now Lana is using her IG to post other people's snippets :thumb3:

giphy.gif

Damn I guess when Lana said "chickens running bare feet" she meant they were running away from her cats 

Also, Nikki Lane haters, you're still weirdos :wave:

imageproxy.jpg

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I couldn't find anything with those lyrics so maybe it's something from the collab album or just a new Nikki song.

Now Lana is using her IG to post other people's snippets :thumb3:

i think a new nikki x lana song would be great!

but an album… no

i just realised this, and sorry if this has been pointed out before but in the caption it says ‘God Bless America, the land of pink champagne and purple rain’. Then in LMLYLAW it says ‘We could get high on some pink champagne… We could get lost in the purple rain’. Wasn’t it rumoured/confirmed that a part of LMLYLAW had been reworked from a previous song around UV era? :crazy:

LEAK LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN HONEYMOON DEMO :tommy:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i just realised this, and sorry if this has been pointed out before but in the caption it says ‘God Bless America, the land of pink champagne and purple rain’. Then in LMLYLAW it says ‘We could get high on some pink champagne… We could get lost in the purple rain’. Wasn’t it rumoured/confirmed that a part of LMLYLAW had been reworked from a previous song around UV era? :crazy:

I'm (sadly) one of the few LMLYLAW lovers out there so I hope something like that exists in some form. I don't think the verses are from that time but the chorus and bridge could be from the UV or HM era.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Wait omg :gasp: Even if it's not a LMLYLAW reference specifically, she's clearly had that lyric in mind for a while and might have used it before. I'm starting the LMLYLAW has a VOTD-esque concept demo rumor idc 

imageproxy.jpg

I really miss her bangs

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

am i the only person who can kinda hear lana's low register country belt in that snippet of the song she and nikki are singing to in the car? i might be totalllllyyy imagining it though lol

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Spoiler

Elle i really wanted to ask u- do u have any background story/ or a guess on how Lana met Candace?? And in which year? Cause i think before 2018 we didn’t have any footage with her! Thank u so much! Ur comment on lanas post about who ur real mother is was amazing and very inspiring!