LDRO

Instagram Updates

what if it's a short movie portraying women of the older times of hollywood? :hdu: let me be delusional for a minute :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

what if it's a short movie portraying women of the older times of hollywood? :hdu: let me be delusional for a minute :true:

Greta Garbot and Monroe, Deitreich and Dimmagio. Marlon Brando, Jimmy Dean on the cover of a magazine. Grace Kelly Harlow Jean picture of a beauty queen :pussypower:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

Hahahahha the girlies are killing me on here

that man is Kenneth Anger and you should all read Hollywood Babylon and if you watch his films you can definitely see how he would inspire Lana ❤️

that man doesn't look anything like kenneth anger for me tbh :eartha2:

23 minutes ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

Hahahahha the girlies are killing me on here

that man is Kenneth Anger and you should all read Hollywood Babylon and if you watch his films you can definitely see how he would inspire Lana ❤️

THE GREAT KENNETH ANGER. 'Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome' is a fantastic short film, and I'm so glad to have a copy of the original. 

It's amazing that he's still alive, at 96. He influenced so many people well before more public, multimedia art figures like Andy Warhol emerged. 

They way her literally transforming into one of the most obvious Lana Del Rey references at this point in her career actually feels very subversive :crazy:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Didn’t Nikki Lane mention that Lana is making music videos - plural! - for the album? I wonder if this is another Fuck it I love you/The greatest case with two thematically connected music videos. Candy Necklace and A&W would be a very cool combo. :makeup:

2 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Didn’t Nikki Lane mention that Lana is making music videos - plural! - for the album? I wonder if this is another Fuck it I love you/The greatest case with two thematically connected music videos. Candy Necklace and A&W would be a very cool combo. :makeup:

hoping its more NFR short film/Tropico with Ocean Blvd, A&W & Candy Necklace

YCY3W7s.jpg