LDRO

Instagram Updates

do you think lana liked the Hollywood sadcore thing and put the gun emoji as a way to show she is killing it or what does it mean? is she tryna kill that stereotype?

i think she is trying to kill her self everytime someone tells something like that.. Thats what MAC is about :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

do you think lana liked the Hollywood sadcore thing and put the gun emoji as a way to show she is killing it or what does it mean? is she tryna kill that stereotype?

I interpret it as irony, like "dying of laughter cuz this is so stereotypical and so 2012 please move on I didn't knew what I was saying at the time"

ZKcaooE.png

Selfies from her story -

31519790868_ba07083ae6_b.jpg

31519791078_d184d66835_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Bleeding from the fact that she's naked but what is she trying to say with the wind emoji :toofunny: That she just farted or :toofunny:

I think that she’s winded lol like it’s been a long day

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Remember when Lana told the fan she was going to Boston because her boyfriend was coaching or something? Joe schilling (the guy she just followed) was in Boston the same time she was. Hmmmmmm. Am i reaching with this one?

Remember when Lana told the fan she was going to Boston because her boyfriend was coaching or something? Joe schilling (the guy she just followed) was in Boston the same time she was. Hmmmmmm. Am i reaching with this one?

he cute tho :delish: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.