LDRO

Instagram Updates

said user called me "the most toxic" and you apologized to them lol.  that's involving me.  i guess hating on other users is fine, as long as no one sends even the slightest amount of criticism to Ever Protected Queen Lana Del Rey?  that's encouraging "hate," which you said your whole point was not doing.  which is it?

also i never insulted you.  but if your shit is that fragile, why arent you staying logged off?  you pop back on to coddle a new user whose first post was to send hate to me?  it's alright if people insult me, bc i deserve it???  but insult Special Royalty Elle or Lana, and its game over.  wow, double standards abound in the Lana fandom I guess.  thanks so much for the hard work you put in on this site.  it's obviously so worth it.

it's not that serious. no one owes you respect on the internet especially when YOU yourself act so disrespectful not only to other users, but to literal CREATORS and STAFF lmao. maybe you're the one who needs the internet break lmfao.

giphy.gif

this is just like when people were theorizing that lana was pregnant and got an abortion. it's not cool and it's not our business. get a grip lol

not even close to the same thing. reaching. people shes worked with talked about it to the public. pulling up public receipts from articles is fine

me defending what she put on her recent IG post with sources from people she knows and talked to isnt the same as talking about something like abortion and pregnancy.......

half the shit people talk about with celebs arent peoples business, even the positive things 

not even close to the same thing. reaching. people shes worked with talked about it to the public. pulling up public receipts from articles is fine

me defending what she put on her recent IG post with sources from people she knows and talked to isnt the same as talking about something like abortion and pregnancy.......

half the shit people talk about with celebs arent peoples business, even the positive things

wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past

wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past

giphy.gif

Don't take things that serious, someone calling you toxic on the internet isn't that big a deal. People criticise Lana on here every day so I don't know what you mean there and Elle seems to be going through real llife problems and doesn't need people dragging out pointess arguments about irrelevant nonsence to her.

it's not that serious. no one owes you respect on the internet especially when YOU yourself act so disrespectful not only to other users, but to literal CREATORS and STAFF lmao. maybe you're the one who needs the internet break lmfao.

what?? im just trying to channel the energy of my role model, Lana Del Rey!  if @@Elle has such an issue, she could've stayed out of it, right? like you're saying i should?  no one owes anyone respect on the internet i guess lololol.  idgaf ab literal CREATORS and STAFF lmao :candy:  everyone has problems

wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past

not sure why this quoted twice but i don't give enough of a shit to fix it

giphy.gif

said user called me "the most toxic" and you apologized to them lol.  that's involving me.  i guess hating on other users is fine, as long as no one sends even the slightest amount of criticism to Ever Protected Queen Lana Del Rey?  that's encouraging "hate," which you said your whole point was not doing.  which is it?

also i never insulted you.  but if your shit is that fragile, why arent you staying logged off?  you pop back on to coddle a new user whose first post was to send hate to me?  it's alright if people insult me, bc i deserve it???  but insult Special Royalty Elle or Lana, and its game over.  wow, double standards abound in the Lana fandom I guess.  thanks so much for the hard work you put in on this site.  it's obviously so worth it.

I've been wondering for a while but this one specifically makes me ask: Why the f*ck are you here? lol You don't seem to like Lana anymore nor the community here. 

I posted earlier in the thread the idea that Lana and her family live in an asylum, a madhouse. It was some dumb fooling around. And yet I see Chuck's latest Instagram story is a pic of her cooking some potatoes or something. From 14 hours ago. I just find it odd. Like fiddling while Rome burns.

the way no one on this site has a right to drag anyone about being “bored” or not “having a life” because at the end of the day we’re all on a site that’s dedicated to one person and one person only... all we do here is discuss other people’s lives. that’s obviously fine, i’m doing that shit myself! but let’s stop acting like there’s different levels to it and instead add something relevant to the discussion yass

the way no one on this site has a right to drag anyone about being “bored” or not “having a life” because at the end of the day we’re all on a site that’s dedicated to one person and one person only... all we do here is discuss other people’s lives. that’s obviously fine, i’m doing that shit myself! but let’s stop acting like there’s different levels to it and instead add something relevant to the discussion yass

damn i like you  :flutter:

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189