LDRO

Instagram Updates

wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past

wasn't talking about the defending / being positive. i was talking about people straight up lying and trying to make lana look like she has something to hide / like she has been dishonest about her past

ooo my bad darling 

the way no one on this site has a right to drag anyone about being “bored” or not “having a life” because at the end of the day we’re all on a site that’s dedicated to one person and one person only... all we do here is discuss other people’s lives. that’s obviously fine, i’m doing that shit myself! but let’s stop acting like there’s different levels to it and instead add something relevant to the discussion yass

Agree, now lets get back to discussing that person... CharliXCX :ahh:

the way no one on this site has a right to drag anyone about being “bored” or not “having a life” because at the end of the day we’re all on a site that’s dedicated to one person and one person only... all we do here is discuss other people’s lives. that’s obviously fine, i’m doing that shit myself! but let’s stop acting like there’s different levels to it and instead add something relevant to the discussion yass

i think were ALL bored

tumblr_pg8336ArdL1scsx4o_540.jpg

the real question is whether lana can move on or if she's typing another notes app type writer message again biblio.gif

nvmd this didn't age well

if i see that typewriter font tonight tho!! 

i76mrxw.png