LDRO

Instagram Updates

and this was the first time it's a screen recording and not filmed on her iphone 6s from her computer

She finally learnt how to give us some quality content we deserve

giphy.gif

yas lana lock that typewriter away at least for the end of the month (and then ... some additional weeks)

do it for yourself do it for the culture do it for the gays

wsAnFhH.gif

i76mrxw.png 

yas lana lock that typewriter away at least for the end of the month (and then ... some additional weeks)

do it for yourself do it for the culture do it for the gays

wsAnFhH.gif

do it for the churchome baddies

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Pardon my older person ignorance but how does she upload that clean clip? Its not part of YouTube and doesn't look like she filmed it on her phone and then re uploaded it.

maybe she invested her time off from instagram into learning about dvd rips and pirating 

giphy.gif

i76mrxw.png 

Remember how after that whole Israel thing she released VB and MAC early? I have no doubt this new lil clip is probably about WHF. I'm counting on it. A diversion indeed...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this all remember when she posted alot things about old hollywood before honeymoon era giving us hope and then we get those poor budgets videos

this reminds me of that exactly lol! not getting my hopes up eeeek

maybe she invested her time off from instagram into learning about dvd rips and pirating 

giphy.gif

Thanks I was just curious. Anytime I have posted a video of Lana I film it with my phone and then upload that. I have an Android and maybe IPhone's have a screen capture feature I don't know.

Thanks I was just curious. Anytime I have posted a video of Lana I film it with my phone and then upload that. I have an Android and maybe IPhone's have a screen capture feature I don't know.

If your Android doesn't have a native screen recorder, you can download some free apps on the Play Store or Aptoide to screen capture/record!  :)

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif