LDRO

Instagram Updates

Sylvia

I knew what you meant when you talked about swimming in the ocean and leaving your patent leather black shoes pointed towards it while you swam
It tickled you to leave them there

I can work on some additional analysis 

My little analysis. Below is from the link you posted. Hope I am not violating some copyright rules or anything.

“I had removed my patent leather shoes after a while, for they foundered badly in the sand. It pleased me to think they would be perched there on the silver log, pointing out to sea, like a sort of soul-compass, after I was dead.”

Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

In Lana's poem

To bring my pair of baby pattern leather shoes to turn them the other way

towards the sea cliff stairs, not at the ocean

To bring them back up safe to the facility instead

Lana wants to point her shoes towards the land and not the ocean like she is choosing life!    Too heavy? I don't know.

this is my new favorite lana poem

I need to be brutally honest and say that this is the first one that I think is good, and I think that it is good because it is brutally honest.

Her best work is the work in which she doesn't fuck around and just lays it all out. Fuck yeah.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

“and here I am at 34

and what for?”

yeah that really really worried me the second time I heard it :(

Lana is only human.

Everyone usually feels a mid-life crisis after they pass 30 years old.

Specially if your single.   Wild  thoughts runs through your mind.

We all think .... 

" What the fuck am I doing here ?   What is it all for ?    Was it all worth it ? "   :facepalm:

What is that word ?   

existentially

a philosophical existentialism

-

My little analysis. Below is from the link you posted. Hope I am not violating some copyright rules or anything.

“I had removed my patent leather shoes after a while, for they foundered badly in the sand. It pleased me to think they would be perched there on the silver log, pointing out to sea, like a sort of soul-compass, after I was dead.”

― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

In Lana's poem

Lana wants to point her shoes towards the land and not the ocean like she is choosing life!    Too heavy? I don't know.

No, I personally love these kind of analyses, and mm yeah first read I thought so too

/

the levels of introspection. paralleled w Sylvia Plath. 

the dancing between wanting to go somewhere that's literally uninhabitable for humans. sea vs. land. life v. not. restlessness v. calm

there's a kind of tiredness that life sort of bestows on us, it's gradual and then maybe it hits all at once. and it's tempting to just let the current take u, but in another sense, it's also important to dive in and test yourself and try to improve and come back to land again. 

it's important to keep mindful and centered, bc it gives u the fairest of chances to let you do what YOU want to do, and what YOU want for yourself. 

to note. and I'm still thinking about the poem and mentally ricochetting references and details but. 

what I like about this. is how calm it is. there's a kindness when it comes to being careful. and there's a strength in being able to (at least try to) understand first, rather than just write someone off. there's wisdom in patience, a resilience to it that can weather any odds if you're smart. 

it gets me sad, bc usually, people who're more silent can be disregarded for being timid, or not shining as those who can be so upfront. but, there's strength in mindfulness, bc it allows the person to try and really see what's going on beneath the surface. or how if you're not as figuratively loud and jovial, people think there's something wrong, or even think of you as less, or weak. it's not always the case if anything. 

I like how that can parallel with how women/subdued types can be seen in that way. When we all know how mostly, women can be just as strong, and if not, stronger, bc they take a lot into consideration before acting.

tl;dr very chill. would recommend. 

UV/Honeymoon

― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

In Lana's poem

Yeah! I also interpreted her words that way.

giphy.gif

holy shit she’s posting a few hours ago i missed it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I read the bell jar not that long ago and it’s one of my all time favourite books. Sylvia’s life was so tragic. It scares me how much Lana seems to mention her and relate? to her in her own work, but I’m proud of her for fighting her demons and choosing to keep going.

This is probably her best poem yet holy balls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

that poem was fucking beyond gorgeous and lush...reminded me of the scrapped Cola spoken poem intro. All the "fans" that deserted her are gonna come crawling back you can never leave this woman her mind and art is too special

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

that poem was fucking beyond gorgeous and lush...reminded me of the scrapped Cola spoken poem intro. All the "fans" that deserted her are gonna come crawling back

the what?

negAbhB.png

Beautiful.

If this singer songwriter thing doesn't work out she could always get a job doing audio books.

bruh she's a millionaire signed to a major record label and has a cult following, the singer songwriter thing is working out lol

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Beautiful.

If this singer songwriter thing doesn't work out she could always get a job doing audio books.

Oh yeah 

I would like to hear her recite entire books !

Such a nice voice.

I have been searching for such a TTS program (Text To Speech online program)

like this one...  https://ttsdemo.com/

BUT

using  Lana Del Rey´s voice just for this matter . 

I still haven´t found it.   I will have to create it  :P

-

that poem was fucking beyond gorgeous and lush...reminded me of the scrapped Cola spoken poem intro. All the "fans" that deserted her are gonna come crawling back you can never leave this woman her mind and art is too special

I just want to point out that two days ago you said that all these clout chasers and hiveminded people could suck on Lana's artistic dick and that really says it all, she's not going to play this era  :flutter: