LDRO

Instagram Updates

While I agree with your guesswork, and I don't doubt that Lana believes she is telling her truth - her very own Spotify bio tells a different story: "Born as Elizabeth Woolridge Grant in New York City to a pair of wealthy parents..." LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd never read her own bio before. But that's pretty funny.

That same Spotify bio also mentions her "crafting the Lana Del Rey persona."

She really needs to get her team on that.

Thanks. I think she DOES come from wealth or relative wealth—‘upper middle class wealth’ at least—but in her mind, ‘wealth’ may mean only the kind of wealth she has now, and better than that. I assume her father made most of the family money and since he had to continue to work to generate it, they weren’t ‘independently wealthy’ by any means.

Unlike a lot of members here, I also believe LDR played a big role in crafting her initial LDR persona, participating in all of those dozens, if not hundreds, of mostly high-glamour photo shoots. Some like to believe Interscope forced that all on her.

did i miss anything today

You didn't hear. Earlier Lana and Chuck rented a helicopter for a tour around Los Angeles and it was coming up the coast over the ocean. Just when they got to Malibu the helicopter had engine trouble and they had to put down in the ocean!! They were missing for like 2 hours. It was all over the news. The Coast Guard finally found them and they were safe thank God. When the boat got to shore there were reporters and police and as Lana and Chuck were getting off a policeman or someone was giving them a hand and said, "Are you ladies OK?" Lana went OFF! "Ladies, we're not ladies, we're women. Grown up adult women! So back off you ignorant motherfucker!" Then there was silence. It was so quiet you could hear the last snowflake hit the ground at the end of a blizzard.

OK don't be mad, I made that whole thing up but the fact that you might have believed it just for a moment shows us where we're at.

nope today was normal thank god

Yeah, but she posts her most crackheaded stuff really late. Like I think the og typewritten post went up at like 1am her time? So we're not out of the woods, yet.

:horror:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just so you know if you didn't already I have a YouTube channel with 40 something videos of me talking to Lana. (a cardboard cutout and low quality by YT standards) It's over 5 years old and the last one I did was from the Jones Beach show so I am a little behind. I have always been concerned about someone stumbling on to the channel and thinking this guys nuts, tell Lana! I have had some comments like that over the years but no harm. When her car and house were broken in to a few years back I made it clear up front that I am a fan and completely stable. (more or less) That I have no delusions about my relationship with her. Please if you see one don't report me as a threat. Thank you.

We know you're normal and stable.  :D

The Dat1guitarguy actually GOES to Lana's house to stand there and watch and goes to other places she goes to like that church. We know. 

you know what

at that day when the whole insta drama has started, i got more than 8 missed calls, and more than 30 msgs (i was fasting and tired and sleeping)

and since that day i had the worst headache, and it's still there

oh my god lana i won't forgive u 

:smile3:

She just said “my new record CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB”

“And the reason why I’m making this post tonight and I know it seems a bit much,right? -licks lips- but... There are women out there like me who- have so much to give... and you know, Dont Quite Get to the.. to the place uhm, spiritually or karmically where they’re supposed to be because there are other women who hate them and try and take them down, whether in my case its CERTAIN ALTERNATIVE SINGERS-“

I wonder who she has in mind when she says this.... Lorde?? I mean WHO!!!!!