LDRO

Instagram Updates

I mean honestly, the way she fucking writes is brilliant, the way she fucking makes references, the way she has meanings to things when she talks of other poems but in her own. I love it. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I mean honestly, the way she fucking writes is brilliant, the way she fucking makes references, the way she has meanings to things when she talks of other poems but in her own. I love it. 

omfg yes the constant references she makes within her work has always been my fav part of what she does I can't believe people used to give her shit for it back in the day 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

off topic: since 21 members are reading this topic, can of y'all reply to my status update, it's an emergen-c. 

on topic: yeah did y'all see that instagram update? she do be updating that instagram tho 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Lana is only human.

Everyone usually feels a mid-life crisis after they pass 30 years old.

Specially if your single. Wild thoughts runs through your mind.

We all think ....

" What the fuck am I doing here ? What is it all for ? Was it all worth it ? " :facepalm:

What is that word ?

existentially

a philosophical existentialism

not 30 lol

Mid life crisis is EXACLTY what it means mid life (45 - 60).

Gays expiration dates are a lot lower, I guess I shouldn’t mind you thinking that way. Most homosexuals go through various phases. If you’re a twink, your cut off date is 21. After that it’s just weird henny.

Most gays esp white gays enter a mid life crisis at 25. (Balding, wrinkles, actual adulthood). 30 year old in the gay world is basically entering the retirement home chile.....

not 30 lol

Gays expiration dates are a lot lower, I guess I shouldn’t mind you thinking that way. Most homosexuals go through various phases. If you’re a twink, your cut off date is 21. After that it’s just weird henny.

Most gays esp white gays enter a mid life crisis at 25. (Balding, wrinkles, actual adulthood). 30 year old in the gay world is basically entering the retirement home chile.....

Why

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not 30 lol

bro what, how-

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Petition for Lana to do voice overs omggg

um can she actually play animal crossing or mario kart and live stream it? i would enjoy this a lot tbh (even as unlikely as it is)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

um can she actually play animal crossing or mario kart and live stream it? i would enjoy this a lot tbh (even as unlikely as it is)

I wonder what she would name her island. Mine is DelReyBay lol

I wonder what she would name her island. Mine is DelReyBay lol

She'd name it either Venice Bitch or Long Dick Island or Riker's Island

or maybe Marina Del Rey lol

giphy.gif

not 30 lol

Maybe read a book and get off Grindr.

not 30 lol

wow i didnt know azealia banks had an account on here

negAbhB.png

wow i didnt know azealia banks had an account on here

oh wow i-

giphy.gif