LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm reminded of Slayer who to this day still get accused of glorifying the holocaust for their song "Angel Of Death" about the nazi doctor at Auschwitz. Jeff Hanneman said this in reaction to the controversy: "I know why people misinterpret it, it's because they get this kneejerk reaction to it. When they read the lyrics, there's nothing I put in the lyrics that says necessarily he was a bad man, because to me well, isn't that obvious?" Same can apply to Lana's past lyrics about drugs, Lolita, and abusive relationships. The fact that the music sounds beautiful, soft, and classy make it easier for people to come to the conclusion that she's romanticizing these bad situations. She's also blamed for fueling the Lolita fetishization by clueless teenagers on tumblr. Which to be honest, a lot of these kids did get it by listening to "Lolita", "Off To The Races", and "Put Me In a Movie". But I still don't think it's fair to blame the artist over people misinterpreting their work. I also remember Rihanna's "Love The Way You Lie" in 2011/2012 sparked controversy about romanticizing abuse on feminist blogs. So there's a WOC singer who also went through what Lana talked about. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

yall do fillers change your face forever... like even after they "dissolve"?

theyre constantly stretching your skin, so if u keep getting them redone over and over again, youll eventually end up looking bad without them

image.png

I actually think her face looks a more normal shape in that last selfie and I'm not really understanding what the fuss is about with this particular one?

The eyeliner was ... a choice, but other than that

To quote a dear friend, "beautiful crackhead" teas

https://twitter.com/yayosparadise/status/1268799618126675968

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Honestly I think her face looks completely different because she no longer wears fake eyelashes. She literally wore them her entire career up until like 2018 so that’s why she looks like she’s aged drastically. Regardless you don’t look like how you do in your 20s forever... she’s 35.

I don’t want to make comments about somebody’s appearance, I just wished she realized how beautiful she is and leave it at that. BTD-Paradise-UV eras...

on a different note, her make up bugs me sometimes, the way she does the shape of her lip and the lipstick color she chooses. But interested in seing more photos with this blonde look !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I don't even have to see that Lana posted something new on insta, I just know it. It goes from one or two mutuals online to like fifteen. :rip:

I can't believe the amount of hateful comments the other posts are still getting. Telling her to do something (ignoring the multiple days of silent protests), saying she's dating a cop even though they broke up, bringing up the typewriter comments. A mess. :rip: 

I can't believe the amount of hateful comments the other posts are still getting. Telling her to do something (ignoring the multiple days of silent protests), saying she's dating a cop even though they broke up, bringing up the typewriter comments. A mess. :rip:

I gave up on reading all of this tbh. Those are just some sad people who don't know what to do with their life. Don't pay attention to them because it's all they want. 

giphy.gif

People are very bored.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBJMFoSAc13/

And she followed someone new, but I can't see who.

Her most recent follows are a fan page, a musician, and those like personal life-blogger types from what I can see. I can't imagine what her feed and story feeds are like honestly.

locals only