LDRO

Instagram Updates

I can't believe the amount of hateful comments the other posts are still getting. Telling her to do something (ignoring the multiple days of silent protests), saying she's dating a cop even though they broke up, bringing up the typewriter comments. A mess. :rip:

Β 

I have her notifications on and I read the comments immediately after she posts, and I swear the haters have her notifications on, too. How are you leaving Karen comments 2 seconds after she posts...

I have her notifications on and I read the comments immediately after she posts, and I swear the haters have her notifications on, too. How are you leaving Karen comments 2 seconds after she posts...

Because social media is toxic and attracts people who have nothing to do all day but get mad behind an iphone over someone they dislike.

Imagine having the excess energy to go out of your way to spew hatred about someone, who frankly doesn't know and possibly care that you exist :flop:

Β DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifΒ SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Late to the discussion on her blonde hair but y’all do understand that she is naturally blonde and she had posted about lightening her ends with lemon juice to match the blonde roots growing out of her head? Seeing as she can’t visit a hairdresser with the quarantine in California...

But let’s correlate morality with a physical characteristic someone was born with ... ok go off, lel

Late to the discussion on her blonde hair but y’all do understand that she is naturally blonde and she had posted about lightening her ends with lemon juice to match the blonde roots growing out of her head? Seeing as she can’t visit a hairdresser with the quarantine in California...

But let’s correlate morality with a physical characteristic someone was born with ... ok go off, lel

Β 

no one is basing her worth on her hair color here

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

https://instagram.com/stories/lanapleasecometoasia/2328841020346628730?igshid=y0nkoo71krjs

Β 

lana is with jen and her newborn baby!!! lana looks so cute in that dress and i love her hair :flutter: looks like she lost weight

Β 

Toby is me eating my cake alone on the step away from everyone

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

She keeps unfollowing people, but I’m not sure who.

Β 

Β 

It looks like in the past two weeks, she's unfollowed 3 accounts, 5 accounts she followed have deactivated, and she's followed 3 new accounts.Β 

Β 

Two of the people she unfollowed were personal pages of fans. The third was a poetry account called poetry.mode

Β 

It seems the majority of her decline in people she's following comes from people whose accounts have been deactivated, which can be done voluntarily by the user or by instagram through a ban. The only super notable deactivated account is @subtlesoma, a clairvoyant who Lana gave a shoutout to in a post on May 2nd and was also protesting with Lana recently. Another deactivated account was a musician Johnathan Rice, who also deactivated his twitter. The other 3 deactivated accounts were personal pages of fans.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

It looks like in the past two weeks, she's unfollowed 3 accounts, 5 accounts she followed have deactivated, and she's followed 3 new accounts.Β 

Β 

Two of the people she unfollowed were personal pages of fans. The third was a poetry account called poetry.mode

Β 

It seems the majority of her decline in people she's following comes from people whose accounts have been deactivated, which can be done voluntarily by the user or by instagram through a ban. The only super notable deactivated account is @subtlesoma, a clairvoyant who Lana gave a shoutout to in a post on May 2nd and was also protesting with Lana recently. Another deactivated account was a musician Johnathan Rice, who also deactivated his twitter. The other 3 deactivated accounts were personal pages of fans.

LChKRyH.gif

If you think about it, none of the users in the groupchat really had a reason to release the screenshots. Yeah for us we were super confused and wanted to know but all the members of the groupchat already know what's up and they don't owe us anything. groupielover talked about how it really took an emotional toll on him and it was probably in all of their best interest to just move on and pretend i didn't happen

Β 

literally this this this... this is so late but its because I don't come here very often like I used to but I never said shit about lana, people who follow me on there know that I've defended her every single day since she took out her typewriter LOL. tbh none of Β the screenshots were going to be released but because I was receiving an unnerving and unnecessary amount of hate and death threats from twitter users and people from THIS forum I decided to release them with max because weadorelana literally washed her hands and dipped without taking any responsibility, and who became the target? me me me... for a whole ass week I couldn't say or do anything because I received approximately 500 messages that were not nice at all. anyways that's a little vent you can ignore it if u wanna x

Β 

Β 

Β 

damn that's a lot of info....Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β i will love you until the end of time.

why is the word β€œchaos” capitalized in her new post

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why is the word β€œchaos” capitalized in her new post

Honestly, it should be all in caps

Β 

Anyway that photo is useless and she's still getting so much shit in the comments

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

is Patty dead or what?Β  :toofunny:

Β 

Patty has been replaced with Candace, didn't you know?Β  :hooker:

Β 

DBmZY0q.jpg

Β 

yes, my insta is in FrenchΒ