LDRO

Instagram Updates

charlie posted another pic of lana on his story i cant wait to see what this is for

Ok so we know this wasn’t him taking them. Since she had her make up and hair done this has to be promo.

giphy.gif

I don't think she seemed annoyed; I think she's just used to being able to order people about. Everyone always does what she says because she's Head Bitch.

Plus she's the eldest sibling. My (older) sister talks to me like that all the time.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The hair styliss credits #yourgirlchuck for the photo but the makeup artist says photo by me https://www.instagram.com/p/CDkYwP7MroG/

I'd be more inclined to believe the photos posted by Lana are taken by the makeup artist, not chuck. However Chuck is the photographer of the shoot they are working on.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's probably another iphone MV :poordat:

We're most probably on the wait for another ugly, unprofessional, visionless, sibling-directed "mv". Hope I'm wrong, though.

the box of hair dye in the background. i don't have the patience or determination to find out what brand and color she's using though

It looks like the same shade as when she went auburn for 3 days last year to film the DT teaser.

She probably just never threw out the box and it's been sitting there the entire time.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream