LDRO

Instagram Updates

?

So you are saying you vape kaboom? Well anyway it's also sold at Walgreens, I don't want you to fall out of your Mensa chair and all that. I hear it is HIGHly recommended.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/kaboom-foam-tastic-color-changing-bathroom-cleaner/ID=prod6045972-product

Anyway I am sure Lana is having a good laugh about all this as per usual being this is "Lana"boards and all. Although you wouldn't know about that.

?

So you are saying you vape kaboom? Well anyway it's also sold at Walgreens, I don't want you to fall out of your Mensa chair and all that. I hear it is HIGHly recommended.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/kaboom-foam-tastic-color-changing-bathroom-cleaner/ID=prod6045972-product

Anyway I am sure Lana is having a good laugh about all this as per usual being this is "Lana"boards and all. Although you wouldn't know about that.

I'm saying Kaboom is great for cleaning show heads and ring around the toilet. I don't know if Lana uses it, but if she has a housekeeper then I'm sure the houskeeper uses it. 

I agree that Lana probably would have a good laugh if she came on here, so lets keep our sense of humour to ensure that happens!

I'm saying Kaboom is great for cleaning show heads and ring around the toilet. I don't know if Lana uses it, but if she has a housekeeper then I'm sure the houskeeper uses it. 

I agree that Lana probably would have a good laugh if she came on here, so lets keep our sense of humour to ensure that happens!

Housekeeper??????????????? Have you seen that kitchen of hers???????????????????????????????? Vinegar works just as well on shower heads no need for Kaboom. 

Or the smoke alarm chirping every 42 seconds and lack of electricity.

In LA they are now threatening to shut off power and water to anyone who dares to host a party like Lana has done over and over and over again recently. 

Honestly the cats are probably more annoyed by Lana. I know I would be. Of course I am annoying too.

Lana can afford a generator so it's pretty inexcusable to just go without power when the government wants to make a point.

But of course Lana is not too bright being homeless and without light and all according to the rules set by some people in this thread above.

Have we talked about how annoyed she sounds and almost yells at Charlie? Or is it just me? 

Maybe the cats really pissed her off

yes, I got the vibe she was just tired of trying over and over again probably not getting the exact footage she wanted for the video - probably not at him. hes her brother so she can be fully upfront and not have to pretend to be kind/not annoyed by technical issues or cats, 

im so excited - I love his aesthetic !!!! 

Jesus Christ what kind of boyfriend can't change a damn smoke alarm battery at 42 seconds while your brother focuses and films your boobs? I can't even fathom this California lifestyle.

And whatever happened to Chunk? 

Eh4Aqxzu_400x400.jpg

Omg if we’re really getting that second pic as cover I‘d fucking ascend to heaven. Easily already one of my favourite pics of hers. Would make it my favourite cover pic :icant:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

it’s gotta be a single cover or some promo. the album cover would have already been printed (if we are ACTUALLY getting an album in less than a month)

but why would she spoil the look on insta?

As an aside, Chase has deleted his IG.

Could be unrelated to Lana, but could also be because he expects unwanted attention from whatever's on this album :oic2:

oh damn, i hope it’s scathing for the drama

it’s gotta be a single cover or some promo. the album cover would have already been printed (if we are ACTUALLY getting an album in less than a month)

but why would she spoil the look on insta?

oh damn, i hope it’s scathing for the drama

she spoiled the lfl cover look 3 months before it was revealed  :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.