Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I also kind of feel like half of y'all haven't even heard the song and you're just making up random info to sound xcxlusive.

I mean, it's really not that hard to predict something accurately. It's likely it'll be a relatively slow song (like most of Lana's discography) and sound beautiful and cinematic to some extent. Plus, we already knew that the song has guitars and drums, since Eclipse told us that.

If you haven't heard the song, don't even waste our time making up "alternative facts" that you plucked out of your behind. And if you have heard the song, please don't leak it!

Happy 300 pages homosexuals!! We made the best drama of 2016 (and 2017 probs) of something that we only have leaks of pics and snippets! Only a messy (and thirsty) fandom can do that... be proud. 

(Lana probably hate us for this   :creepna: )

???, ?????????

It seems that Lana has gone more modern pop/alternative with her new single YAIL. It contains high reverb, snazzy snare drums, and a hint of some strings. Bass heads will love it. My favorite part is the bridge; her voice clearly shines with some beautiful violins. It definitely shows that Lana's music is maturing. While it is somewhat different from her older music, the song is still unique in it's own way. Here are some lyrics to spoil you guys ;)

Young and in love

daddy daddy daddy

blue daddy daffodils

and drugs in my baby boy 

young and in love

daddy daddy daddy

he sucked my drugs

and call me country baby

cacciatore

pale moonlight dreams

and crystal meth fantasies

stephanie you suck

leave it all to me

leave it all to me

just leave it all to me

sgopYhV.gif

i'm sure this era gonna be more alive and (really) breathing

I love the HM album but its era was dead af

I'm convinced HM was an experimental album for her. She said herself it was like an afterthought after UV? I loved it too but I'm so hype for new music! They're doing a good job of keeping (mostly) everything under wraps this time. Seems like there's an actual promo plan but can't be too sure with Lana

i heard a snippet and it's like 4 seconds??? is this the one everyone's making a description with

People who are making the descriptions have either heard the full song or have received multiple snippets. Thus providing more insight into the sound of the song.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif