Jack

Melanie Martinez

also, i always thought that this song is really about the boy who's more interested in melanie than his girlfriend, now i can see that it's just melanie convincing herself while the reality is different... ugh i just love it

nsaalk.jpg

She's sick. She said so in a tweet some days ago.. as you can see here https://twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/797945832796340224

I really can't wait for her to stop. She needs to relax her voice lol she's losing it

Terrified for Saturday tbh... I missed her in March and I got so fucking depressed so... She looks very pretty in Pacify Her tho and I adore the dance moves and the general vibe but she looks kinda empty :/ It makes me sad I hope she's gonna get better soon

4tdWYMA.png

It's a great video but I don't understand it. They are babies but adults at the same time?

It doesn’t look baby like to undress like this to me.

Yes. The whole idea is adult concepts told through childlike imagery. It shows that we all revert to our childlike ways when dealing with situations of life sometimes.

I think some are being over dramatic. Everyone (except Beyonce) has off days with their voice. Sometimes they're stretched to their limits, but you can't exactly cancel a tour because your voice is hurting.

Yes. The whole idea is adult concepts told through childlike imagery. It shows that we all revert to our childlike ways when dealing with situations of life sometimes.

I think some are being over dramatic. Everyone (except Beyonce) has off days with their voice. Sometimes they're stretched to their limits, but you can't exactly cancel a tour because your voice is hurting.

ok, but if your voice sounds like shit, like in the clips above, it is only fair to cancel until you get better. personally I think it's a bit rude to go out and perform like that, when people have paid so much money expecting her to be performing well. idk, just my opinion. If you're sick, you're sick. You need to rest so you can get better and go out there and do a good performance. 

ok, but if your voice sounds like shit, like in the clips above, it is only fair to cancel until you get better. personally I think it's a bit rude to go out and perform like that, when people have paid so much money expecting her to be performing well. idk, just my opinion. If you're sick, you're sick. You need to rest so you can get better and go out there and do a good performance. 

I understand where you're coming from. But I'm sure her label is pretty demanding. ESPECIALLY, when you're not making them huge amounts of money. She's a good artist. But she's not the moneymaker of the label. There's a reason why her videos are always less than desirable.

Yes you certainly can. Not doing that would cause permanent damage to your voice and then you can't do what got you there anymore

BzhmW.png

I feel bad  :( My show was SOOOO good...but I can't really defend that lol. Isn't she sick rn? Hope she gets better & starts being more...energetic

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

In case anyone missed it, she released this statement on her instagram about her illness & canceling shows:

"Thank you London for singing every word with me last night even though my voice was gone. I pushed as hard as I could to try and continue and have hurt myself even more in the process. I am being sent home to rest for a few months. To Paris, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow & Dublin, PLEASE trust me when I say that I will prioritize you next year and give you the best possible show you deserve. Please understand that I have cried so much about this and would give anything for my health to be at 100% so I could keep going. I love you guys with everything that I have inside of me and I will work my hardest to recover, finish my record and come back next year to see you all."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS