BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Really interesting production I really like it after sitting with it for a couple of daysΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

The worst fan base tbhΒ 

Β 

Β 

I don’t really care who they’reΒ fans of, I just wish people would try to put aside their biasesΒ when reviewing things, especially for places like pitchfork. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, but it kinda defeats the purpose.Β :tsk:

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

Does anyone think eleventh hour could be on the 2nd half of the double album since Phineas said it would be on the next album. In that interview he also mentioned born Blue which did end up being on the album and another one called tell me what I wanna hear maybe that one too that would be interesting if the second half revived some other scrapped songs like hit me hard and soft did with true blue and blue. Yes ik it was originally for Phineas's album but I think it would be interesting if it ended up on billies

LOVE the extended of l'amour BUT can she like... drop a version that has the entire basically 10 min song so i can just sneak it in the album.... thank u billie...... love u

9ISvyf0.gif

Had a cute moment with this album at work: before we opened today, the manager asked if she could turn off the overhead so we could listen to Billie’s new record. I told her yes because I was literally listening to Chihiro with my earbuds, and my coworker took out his set to say yes, because he was listening to Birds of a FeatherΒ :bop:Β Haven’t had an organic moment like that with a record before, it was lovely!Β 
Β 

I wish I liked this project as a whole a bit more, but the songs that hit are so damn good.Β 

Is there any explanation for the audio glitch in the first 3 seconds of the extended Over Now edit? It's present in the Spotify and Deezer streaming files. It's also in the original album version. It's a complete audio crunch at 3 seconds basically. I can't unhear it and want to dieΒ 

The plot thickens… HMHAS has been removed from iTunes and the iTunes Twitter account went private.. what is going on skfndksk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, Elle said:

The plot thickens… HMHAS has been removed from iTunes and the iTunes Twitter account went private.. what is going on skfndksk x

hit me harder and softer truthers unite :pray2:

zLreinD.gif

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

β€œI really don’t care about the charts, See?”

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg

People say I look happy
Just because I got skinny
But the old me is still me and maybe the real me
And I think she's pretty
:trisha::trisha::trisha:

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

On 5/23/2024 at 1:49 AM, shadesofblue said:

I don’t really care who they’reΒ fans of, I just wish people would try to put aside their biasesΒ when reviewing things, especially for places like pitchfork. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, but it kinda defeats the purpose.Β :tsk:

Β 

Pitchfork really blew it tho.

Β 

At one point, the critic complains about Chihiro not having a chorus.

Β 

Are we in 1938 and do the songs have to have a classic structure? Ridiculous.