Carmen

Twitter Updates

Anyways literally all I was saying was that frogs need to be caught with wet hands. 

That's right - not doing so hurts or even kills frogs.

Obviously, she doesn't know, but ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

50194913492_68b19f9acb_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

What happened in Beirut was entirely preventable too. Why is ammonium nitrate being stored in a place close to where people are? There is a reason why nuclear waste gets buried far from population centers. 

Lebanon has really been through so much in recent years and this is just horrible. My heart goes out to all who are affected and I hope the international community comes together to help. Now they are saying that 250,000 are homeless because of this, so I really hope there is a coordinated effort to help.  

Instead of "hearts and prayers" use your mind and understand what people of the middle east are actually fighting on all sides.

God forbid people simultaneously ask about the album, as if one thing has anything to do with the other, or as if people are so basic they cannot handle more than one thing at a time,

"I contain multitudes."

There is always going to be something happening in the world, this is just another stall tactic because she's looking for any excuse to play coy and deny she promised a date without really consulting anyone who could make that happen.

Mossad probably did it to stop Iran from supporting Palestine. Lebanon was already suffering badly thanks to the US and Israel who are liars, both the democrats and republicans who are both invested in war and in lockstep agreement with the military industrial complex and constantly trying to overthrow the governments there so they can take another country as part of the PNAC Oded Yinon Plan or the greater good of Israel project, a plan to capture control all countries around Israel and subjugate the peoples there to the will of the nation of Israel and wall street bankers. It's always a convenient deflection to frame Russia and Iran for crimes the Israelis commit all over the place. And when anyone dares criticize the nation of Israel they scream antisemitism to shut them down.

I highly doubt that this is some “tactic” from Lana to not say anything about the album. Anyone who has seen the videos of the explosion must’ve felt something or they’re heartless. They were absolutely terrifying. If it hadn’t had happened, she would’ve still kept silent or tweeted or made an Instagram post about something different.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What happened in Beirut was entirely preventable too. Why is ammonium nitrate being stored in a place close to where people are? There is a reason why nuclear waste gets buried far from population centers. 

Lebanon has really been through so much in recent years and this is just horrible. My heart goes out to all who are affected and I hope the international community comes together to help. Now they are saying that 250,000 are homeless because of this, so I really hope there is a coordinated effort to help.  

There are no accidents. The International community will come together and all the money will ultimately end up falling into the hands of the Israeli government to carry out their real agenda to take over Lebanon because they are running out of land to steal from everywhere else around them. This is not a new tactic either, it is the same one the Crown used for centuries against the natives of Canada, US, New Zealand, and Australia. Destabilize and twist the truth into a pretzel. 

I saw the video and it reminded me of 9/11 which conveniently is also a lie. The cameras were all perfectly positioned. 

As soon as Lorde criticized Israel she was gone as soon as Bernie Sanders an actual Jewish person announced he would boycott AIPAC he was gone. See a pattern? 

I highly doubt that this is some “tactic” from Lana to not say anything about the album. Anyone who has seen the videos of the explosion must’ve felt something or they’re heartless. They were absolutely terrifying. If it hadn’t had happened, she would’ve still kept silent or tweeted or made an Instagram post about something different.

Thank you! And Lana is not the only celebrity expressing condolences. For some reason on here Lana’s every move gets criticized by some. If she cured cancer someone on here would probably complain. The topic at hand is that a terrible tragedy occurred. Right now there is a humanitarian crisis that must be addressed. We still don’t have all the facts so I’m not going to speculate on who is to blame. I do find it concerning that ammonium nitrate was being stored there and that’s all I’ll say for now.

As for the politics of this, I’m going to keep my mouth shut because the last time I mentioned a controversial topic on here I got attacked. Me discussing the politics of the Middle East on here is probably a bad idea.

We said it was a "stalling tactic" not a "sales tactic" Lana could give "a shit" what she sells, she makes that pretty clear by her hands off approach to promotion and her total disrespect often bordering on evil maniacal taunts of her fan base while she just sits back and lets her fan base squabble in the mud slinging insults back and forth to keep themselves occupied and content.

She could easily get on IG at any second and end the squabbling and everyone would immediately stand at attention like the obedient COCC SUCKERS that they are. 

Instead she chooses to "say nothing at all." 

WONDER WHY THAT IS?

Perhaps she delights in the sadomasochism of it all and derives pleasure from watching her fans struggle with the pain and suffering she inflicts. 

If I was her I might be so bored with life that I have to do such a terrible thing just to feel important but really there is probably something else much deeper she is hiding from.

I don't see how you would ever know. 

There are no accidents. The International community will come together and all the money will ultimately end up falling into the hands of the Israeli government to carry out their real agenda to take over Lebanon because they are running out of land to steal from the everywhere else around them. This is not a new tactic either, it is the same one the Crown used for centuries against the natives of Canada, US, New Zealand, and Australia. Destabilize and twist the truth into a pretzel. 

I saw the video and it reminded me of 9/11 which conveniently is also a lie. The cameras were all perfectly positioned. 

As soon as Lorde criticized Israel she was gone as soon as Bernie Sanders an actual Jewish person announced he would boycott AIPAC he was gone. See a pattern?

I thought this exact same thing!

There are no accidents. The International community will come together and all the money will ultimately end up falling into the hands of the Israeli government to carry out their real agenda to take over Lebanon because they are running out of land to steal from the everywhere else around them. This is not a new tactic either, it is the same one the Crown used for centuries against the natives of Canada, US, New Zealand, and Australia. Destabilize and twist the truth into a pretzel.

Exactly.... :oprah3: there is no way this was jusT a freak accident

Exactly.... :oprah3: there is no way this was jusT a freak accident

It's all about real estate and insurance fraud too people know what's up. They buy up the places around the area let them go to pot then disaster strikes and they make a secondary killing besides getting rid of the witnesses and clearing the whole area of the actual citizens that rightfully belong there, then they redevelop for profit, people are waking up. Now France's Macron is there he worked/works for Rothschilds Israel with German insurer Allianz to give the Lebanese government an ultimatum to align with Israel over Iran if they want any money to stay afloat. If anybody actually bothered to care they would know to "trust no one." Sad but true.

Sending "Hearts and Prayers" aren't helping. Your mind is your best tool to educate yourself. But I guess we can only expect so much from somebody that has been in the world for 35 years.

Seems like Lana started off woke but has slowly slipped into a coma as time went on, I blame wealth, fame, vaping and lethargy. 

Now she just spouts buzz words like "chemtrails" out to appear woke. 

Okay the crackheadery has moved from the instagram updates thread has moved to the twitter updates thread

I was thinking the same!

Last I checked expressing condolences is something someone with a heart does. It has nothing to do with promoting an album. There is a time for that too.

Meanwhile, we got an album from Lana less than a year ago. Now we get a poetry audiobook and later a book and people are complaining? What planet is this? lol

I keep telling people; Interscope sets the release date, not Lana. Perhaps people on here should be directing their frustration at Interscope. lol

Anyway, back on topic, here is some useful insight into Ammonium Nitrate which caused the blast;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2020/08/05/what-is-ammonium-nitrate-and-how-did-it-devastate-beirut

Don’t know if me sharing this will be enough to stop the conspiracy theories and discussions about Lana’s next album (which has an entirely different thread)