Carmen

Twitter Updates

I think maybe she told Clay she was still in love with someone else. Contrary to popular belief it’s not always the mans fault, Lana is perfectly capable of screwing up relationships and cheating. If she treats her men anything like her music releases then her relationships are full of lies and chaos. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think maybe she told Clay she was still in love with someone else. Contrary to popular belief it’s not always the mans fault, Lana is perfectly capable of screwing up relationships and cheating. 

Yeah I mean none of us know what actually happened but I do think it should've been kept private.

The fact that he's tweeting passive-agressive shit that he knows her fans are going to run with is very disrespectful. He knows she can't say anything back without causing a huge shitstorm, too. In light of this, she's better off without his terrible-boy-band-fantasy-football-obsessed arse, anyway :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think maybe she told Clay she was still in love with someone else. Contrary to popular belief it’s not always the mans fault, Lana is perfectly capable of screwing up relationships and cheating. If she treats her men anything like her music releases then her relationships are full of lies and chaos. 

Hm. I bet he heard *insert any one of her songs* and wondered, "Who the hell is this [barrie]?"

1 minute ago, mar said:

Hm. I bet he heard *insert any one of her songs* and wondered, "Who the hell is this [barrie]?"

I’d be suprised if he didn’t know about barrie, like it’s public knowledge. It could be Sean ? The way he’s reacting on Twitter it’s as if he’s pissed at HER for breaking it off.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d be suprised if he didn’t know about barrie, like it’s public knowledge. It could be Sean ? The way he’s reacting on Twitter it’s as if he’s pissed at HER for breaking it off.

I was mostly joking lol. Tbh I haven't known of any of her boyfriends since Francesco. 

I'm not mad at him. Lana always write about her relationships and her exs never have the opportunity to tell their sides. It's the same, but on social media instead of an album or interview 

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I'm not mad at him. Lana always write about her relationships and her exs never have the opportunity tell their sides. It's the same, but on social media instead of an album or interview 

yeah im not gonna talk bad about him unless it turns out he did something bad, id discourage other ppl too. she seemed really happy w him while they were together and we should acknowledge that rather than just jumping to drags. (not that anyone has been particularly dragging him in here yet)

RVhKIwP.gif

I never liked Clay's ass anyway, like yeah he had some* redeemable qualities, but he just seemed...really immature? And obviously those petty ass tweets and deleted likes are proof enough

Spoiler

(*that being: he wasn't Sean lol)

Anywho, I'm now currently manifesting that Lana gets a girlfriend :godlaugh2::sass: 

51 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

is this a joke :pout:

No. :defeated: I was under the impression a lot of her recent music was either about him or alluded to him/their relationship (Text Book, Blue Banisters, Tulsa Jesus Freak, LMLYLAW, Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Breaking Up Slowly, etc)... It seemed pretty obvious to me, but maybe I'm mistaken. Happy to be wrong, but that’s just how I read into things.

As a fan, I obviously want the best for Lana across all spectrums of her life and that includes her relationships.

But I obviously don’t know her personally and I definitely do not know any of the men she has been with, so I think creating narratives about potential statuses of the relationship is something fans should avoid - I’m referring to comments I’ve seen on Instagram and Twitter, where fans have been making claims of unfaithfulness on either end and other intrusive things that are inappropriate and ultimately lead to a bandwagon of hate for one person :/

Regardless of what happened, I’m sure as a fanbase, we’re all collectively sending Lana our best! <3

8 hours ago, Anthony said:

There was a termite on the banisters. :creep:

Speaking of, what is she going to do about the Blue Banisters music video? Clay is all over that one. I bet she'll shelve it like she's done before.(Cherry)

Besides him being an asshole, I just hate how people always assume that because he liked Jeffree back in the day, he needs to be a closeted gay. Even if their relationship was something far from being “just” friendly (which we don’t know at all), people always ignore and discriminate the concept of bisexuality just because for them it’s only one way or another.

40 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Speaking of, what is she going to do about the Blue Banisters music video? Clay is all over that one. I bet she'll shelve it like she's done before.(Cherry)

If she was going to release it, it would have been in May when she dropped the BB single. That's when I started suspecting that they broke up.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.