Carmen

Twitter Updates

people are cancelling emma watson for adding 3 photos for an aesthetic. Bye Twitter...

Gonna quote marina and say "you have to be mentally ill to be a Twitter stan"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Not to sound like my dad but why is everybody so easily offended? Most of these celebrities vote democratic and donate large amount of money to philanthropic organizations helping these causes. Calling out somebody for editing a post to match their aesthetic is ridiculous. People need to focus on the REAL issues... like black and brown people being murdered by white cops. 

Ok but it's not??

The latest tweets may be somewhat funny but the first ones...

People are really believing she said #bluelivesmatter and all that stuff. Like they're REALLY believing it

What can you do about stupid people? Never make a joke again because some dense loser on twitter might get offended.

There will probably be some really controversial lyrics on COCC. I can only hope they're controversial in a clever or meaningful way, and not in a sound-like-they-were-written-on-her-typewriter-at-2am-whilst-feeling-unhinged way.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

There will probably be some really controversial lyrics on COCC. I can only hope they're controversial in a clever or meaningful way, and not in a sounds-like-they-were-written-on-her-typewriter-at-2am-whilst-feeling-unhinged way.

it really could be ultraviolence slayage or question for the kulture 2.0

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF