Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

88.5 Smart Rock is the radio station that was playing LOVE during Lana's Instagram live

"KCSN is non-commercial, independent radio that relies on listener support. Your contributions provide vital funding for KCSN to continue providing the best in L.A. Radio"
C6V3oFWUsAAnRSt.jpg

EXACTLY. I've been gifting Love left and right, streaming it on spotify continuously, putting the music video on loop so she can gain views, etc. and all the work for what?

SUFFER

You guys are a bunch of annoying ass entitled bitches. I'm glad Lana is "paying you dust" so I can see y'all suffering.

Has "Love" even played on any American radio stations?

i havent heard a single radio station here talk about lana since like, 2013. once summertime sadness remix fell off the charts the american gp stopped caring

pNjWdpc.png

88.5 Smart Rock is the radio station that was playing LOVE during Lana's Instagram live

"KCSN is non-commercial, independent radio that relies on listener support. Your contributions provide vital funding for KCSN to continue providing the best in L.A. Radio"C6V3oFWUsAAnRSt.jpg

Omg I love Push it by Garbage!!! Happy they were playing it! Wish I was listening to it before Love came on :defeated:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

SUFFER

You guys are a bunch of annoying ass entitled bitches. I'm glad Lana is "paying you dust" so I can see y'all suffering.

wow youre into some kinky sadistic stuff arent you

Not expecting btd level promo but it would be nice if she were to actually show some pride in her work and promote- running the late night mill, doing interviews, photoshoots, etc.,

Her image is half her appeal and what drew so many of us in...now she does nothing to support it, as a fan it leaves you feeling kinda shafted. I dnt even care about sales, it's just the experience as a fan.. Hopefully this album will be another uv and speak for itself...

VyIsfwC.jpg

I'm certain she's following the original album promo cycle now, so there will likely be things coming up soon. I hold out hope, because she had to release against schedule. Who knows, this time next week we may be revelling in magazine covers and interviews

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I don't even get why you all act as if it would be a fans duty to care for an artists success and try to buzz up their sales. If the artist herself does not care for promoting her stuff, she won't start doing it just because Love gets some extra streams

this

SUFFER

you're such an edgy, edgy person.

i just can't take how fucking edgy you are.

giphy.gif