Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

probably some periscopes / insta lives, maybe an interview with the radio hosts.

6pm PDT / 9pm EST(or EDT idk what these are) / 3 am CEST / 2 am WEST and BST

thanks  :kiss:

yFSfc8m.jpg

Omg and then she was seen in NYC with Francesco and people were freaking out because everyone thought she cancelled it to be with him! And then it came the cheating rumours!! Omg what a time to be alive and enjoy the drama!!

RITA ORA'S SISTER LOLL THAT WAS SO FUNNY 

I doubt Lana will ever perform Lust for Life live unless she's with Abel cause it wouldn't really work solo

I mean Nicki Minaj performs her features in concert.  Like she performed Feeling Myself and Flawless without Beyoncé being present.

I doubt Lana will ever perform Lust for Life live unless she's with Abel cause it wouldn't really work solo

what? she could totally perform it solo. it would be very strange for her to never play the title track of the album, wouldn't it? ergh, she probably will use that as an excuse but it shouldn't be one. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

THIS BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS OMG

I'm gonna try to contact a Dutch warehouse via their livechat 

all the record stores in Norway are closed right now so I can't do that until Monday but the more proof from stores we have the better

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Harry just released his album and it wouldn't be on LFL so why worry? Unless it's a soundtrack for that new war film he's in it wouldn't happen- it's obviously fake 

giphy.gif