Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Beautiful people reminds me of Marilyn Manson. I hope that's not the name and I hope BBC was wrong calling cherry "I fall to pieces". Those combined with the album name would make people criticize her a lot I think.

Why would people criticize her about that? "Fall To Pieces" doesn't seem bad (as "Cherry" doesn't seem as well). 

I would like it more if it was just "Beautiful People" but "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems" it's okay too

https://instagram.com/p/BUly6NugFP3/

Idk if anyone else has posted this but Miss Fame from RPDR posted a video of herself lip syncing to Love.

werq

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why would people criticize her about that? "Fall To Pieces" doesn't seem bad (as "Cherry" doesn't seem as well). 

I would like it more if it was just "Beautiful People" but "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems" it's okay too

werq

Just because it's exactly the same title as another iconic song by patsy cline. And the lust for life is also a very well known iconic album title. I like both names I don't criticize her but I could see people being assholes about it, especially since the GP unfortunately and inaccurately already think she's a fraud.

If the name really is I fall to pieces, I wish she wouldn't have acknowledged the song and instead released the tracklisf making us think she was covering patsy and then making everyone's wigs fly away into the abyss when we finally heard it.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Just because it's exactly the same title as another iconic song by patsy cline. And the lust for life is also a very well known iconic album title. I like both names I don't criticize her but I could see people being assholes about it, especially since the GP unfortunately and inaccurately already think she's a fraud.

If the name really is I fall to pieces, I wish she wouldn't have acknowledged the song and instead released the tracklisf making us think she was covering patsy and then making everyone's wigs fly away into the abyss when we finally heard it.

Yeah, now I get what you're saying... But the title is "Cherry". Before she sang it at KROQ she said, "this is my new song- Cherry"

why is it BPBP if it was registered as BP?

is BP just Lanas solo demo?

It was just the name that it was registered.

When the songs are registered doesn't mean the titles don't change. There were loads of songs from her that were registered under a name and we know them as another

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Yeah, now I get what you're saying... But the title is "Cherry". Before she sang it at KROQ she said, "this is my new song- Cherry"

Yeah this is what I'm still confused about bc Lana herself called it Cherry but now some people are saying that it's actually I Fall to Pieces? Haven't seen any real receipts other than it just being registered somewhere by that name and idk where so yeah insert Oprah what's the truth gif here lol

Cherry is a million times better song title than I Fall to Pieces. #TruthTea

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

'Cause darlin', darlin', darlin'

I fall to pieces when I'm with you

I fall to pieces

My cherries and wine

Rosemary and thyme

And all of my beaches (are ruined)

My rose garden dreams

Set on fire by fiends

And all my black beaches are ruined

My celluloid scenes

Are torn at the seams

And I fall to pieces

bnfe76f.gif

Legend went OFF

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

'Cause darlin', darlin', darlin'

I fall to pieces

My cherries and wine

Rosemary and thyme

And all of my beaches (are ruined)

My rose garden dreams

Set on fire by fiends

And all my black beaches are ruined

My celluloid scenes

Are torn at the seams

And I fall to pieces

Legend went OFF

Is there a word for when singers sing the chorus again but with new words? Because I LIVE for when she does this (see also Off to the Races and Salvatore)

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'