Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys calm down, we don't know the album has been pushed back because of this, we don't know if it's a collab, we don't know who's album it'll be on. We don't know anything, let's face it.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Basically, you guys got yourselves hyped for a date we knew probably wasn't the date and then you got let down.

Well done.

Uh. I don't think the date particularly matters. What's letting, at least me, down is the fact that there are all these interviews and concerts and magazine releases and there still isn't concrete information about this album besides a title and an album cover.

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/834964849264205825

Well, we have to wait till midnight.

Nothing happened on the first three dates. Nothing is gonna happen tonight. Besides, midnight on the 23rd already passed. Midnight tonight would take place on the 24th.

Gays why Lana's label keep shutting some of her update accounts like LDR nation? Wow that's weird

Because Lana and her team hates her fans.

giphy.gif

she wrote a song with her

The line is at @ 2:25. It's apparently translated like this:

"I worked with Lana. We met through her manager and worked 2 or 3 times on some songs. I wanna release them soon!"

:smile3: