Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What the hell... I get people being upset about the album being delayed but what's with all the complaining on Ben's instagram. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I don't get how after one tweet people are suddenly saying Lana has lost her passion for music and no longer cares about her fans etc.... I hope y'all are just being dramatic atm because I honestly don't understand why suddenly some people think she's lost her passion? I don't feel like anything has changed, and I still love Lana a lot, but maybe I missed something? 

I don't mean how people feel about Ben, I don't care about him, I mean it seems that some people are losing faith in Lana for some reason? And I don't know why all of a sudden after that one "July 21st fam" tweet things just fell apart here?

IDK, this whole drama on here has made me really sad. I hate when everyone is at each other's throats and arguing like this! Hope it's all just ppl being emotional/dramatic/extra atm and that there's no real hard feelings?  :ohno:

I hope everyone is okay  :(

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

+ Now I know CHERRY makes me think about this a little bit (the vibe or something) :

Is that possible that the 7 planets are for 7 collabs ? I mean a planet = another musical univers
It makes sens if she links all those different artists on a same album.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

If this album was delayed solely to add cROACHella and a G-Eazy collab, I'm so over her I swear to god

But for now I'm going to be delusional and hope she's rerecording with a proper rock producer

Is that possible that the 7 planets where for 7 collabs ? I mean a planet = another musical univers

FYG7ePF.gif

god-damn.png

Is that possible that the 7 planets where for 7 collabs ? I mean a planet = another musical univers

if you reach any further you'll touch the moon

Although I do find Ben's post badly worded, he has a point.

Why do we care about Lana's promo?

I know it is nice for us to see our good sis climb the charts, but overall it is all about us enjoying her music personally. I have always thought that Lana wanted to stay out of the spotlight, and therefore it makes sense that she doesn't want major promo.

Also we complain about lack of promo but really we have a lot? For example, the festivals, trailer, radio premiers and music videos. Yes it is not as much as other artists but like Ben said, Lana isn't fame hungry. In a way I feel like the way how Lana is promoting herself right now is all about her fans. For example, she tells us the release date on Twitter which her fans will see first. Coachella - Woodstock was released like a special surprise gift for her fans. Her trailer had a lot of references to her fans, as did the Love MV. Maybe she wants to keep the release low-key because it makes it more exclusive for her fans.

And honestly you all get so frustrated, when really music is meant to be cathartic. The album will come in time, and it is not healthy to get very obsessed over it. In the meantime, enjoy Lana's previous records and chill. Worse things could be happening :)