Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

BAR is easily the best song from this era so far! It should be on the album just praying they keep the same production. It is perfect as is! I love everything about it. Even the count in at the beginning (the beeps). Will probably remain one of my favorite Lana tracks.

Why do people say Coachella won't be on album

when Lana herself said nothing shall be left off

perhaps a remark she said when the album was suppose to come out in May is NOT relevant for July?????? as at least 7 to 9 songs are being added

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

perhaps a remark she said when the album was suppose to come out in May is NOT relevant for July?????? as at least 7 to 9 songs are being added

Lana says a lot of things that aren't exactly true. There are obviously songs that did not make tge cut, I guess she had 18 finished tracks and could not reduce the album to less than those. But I could still see her leave out early tracks like BAR

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She literally just said that nothing would be left off the album and then posted one song not on the album and another video captioned with how she and ASAP made lots of songs but only one made it.

Trust no one.

If you get one lmk  :toofunny:

I do! still need it?

I think Coachella won't be on the album. It was a pretty spur of the moment socially conscious song she wanted to make and release instantly. I doubt it had anything to do with LFL and she would have possibly released this outside an album cycle too . It just happened to be during the LFL cycle that she released it. But who knows..

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I do! still need it?

I think Coachella won't be on the album. It was a pretty spur of the moment socially conscious song she wanted to make and release instantly. I doubt it had anything to do with LFL and she would have possibly released this outside an album cycle too . It just happened to be during the LFL cycle that she released it. But who knows..

yes, please!

didn't she say she got permission to release it by her label just cause she felt like releasing it? pretty sure they wouldn't release a song off the new album so randomly

also in her interviews about the album, the interviewers got to listen to many new songs (including the officially released ones like Love and LFL) and they never mentioned Coachella or anything about it being on the album when they listened to the songs

The title track features Abel, what did you expect?

Lana is kinda wierd with singles.. I remember her releasing 'Honeymoon' (song), 'Terrance Loves You' & 'Music To Watch Boys To' as the first few promotional singles when she could have done much better with songs like 'Blackest Day' & 'Art Deco' or 'Religion' since they are much less slow & boring.

This makes me so excited for the other songs on her upcoming LP. Her promotional singles might not be my cup of tea but there are gonna be a few songs like Cherry that I'll listen to a lot more than a few times.

IMO, going for happier bops with her 'starboy' & all that awareness stuff as promotion did help her change her sad depressed girl public image into a 'healthier & self-aware pop-artist', didn't it? She might not say it but she is definitely concerned about what's been written about her public image & influence (which is not really a good thing for an indie artist with a cult-following but still.. since she's now an international pop-star & all)

please will someone with the hq BAR make it a picosong link or whatever because I don't know how to/(don't want to get into trouble lol) but I want everyone to have it and not the crappy lq version ):

I found it on youtube a few weeks ago and I keep checking to see if someone reuploaded it to share the link but no one ever does :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: