Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Being a Lana fan in 2017 is so anticlimactic. I wouldn't care if the music was what she's capable of, but even that has been mostly disappointing so far.

tea

god-damn.png

What makes one ASSuME that all the newbees are new?

I've literally been a hardcore Lana stan since January of 2012, before BTD was even released. It wasn't until now that I wanted to join this site (for some reason). :w8ing:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Can we all just agree to only get hopes up when she says something herself

Seeing as Lana refuses to even announce anything until 30 minutes before (or just entirely after) We'd never be hyped. Basically destroying the little excitement she has garnered for this album

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Can we all just agree to only get hopes up when she says something herself

maybe if she actually said something... but the past few songs she never even announced we found from other sources like this situation 

And yea, I agree she barely ever said anything this whole era, but we only have 3 weeks guys. We can take everything with a grain of salt until then..

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Does this mean LFL will be pushed back too.

If she pushes back Lust For Life my birthday cake is going to have a dildo planted on that smiling face of hers

Lanas expression when she saw the Summer Bummer single cover

giphy.gif

Let's spam Ben's Instagram telling him 

they can keep the album

we don't want it anymore

What happens when we do this:

- Ben's Instagram gets spammed

- Ben logs on to LB

- Ben receives dick sucking threats

- Ben logs off

- Ben calls Elle

- Elle smacks us

- LB potentially get shut down because let's face it they probably have no patience for us anymore

- We don't get summer bummer