Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wtf is Playboy Carti? Never heard of him until the Summer Bummer news came out.

Calm down gays, any shit he made won't affect Lana's rep, you can be sure of this

original.gif

Anyone else really hope In My Feelings is an interlude of some sort? At this point it kinda sounds like outdated slang and I feel like it would sound silly as a lyric  :derpna:

Anyone else really hope In My Feelings is an interlude of some sort? At this point it kinda sounds like outdated slang and I feel like it would sound silly as a lyric  :derpna:

i wish but its as long as a usual lana song not and interlude

i wish but its as long as a usual lana song not and interlude

I forgot about that  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy: maybe she just won't say it in the song. Or at least tries not to make it sound embarrassing 

I forgot about that  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy: maybe she just won't say it in the song. Or at least tries not to make it sound embarrassing 

Worst-case scenario she opens every verse or the chorus with "In my feelings..."

Best-case scenario it's sonically similar to White Mustang or Cherry or something amazing on its own  :creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

take off, take off, take off all of your clothes 

cuttingedge2.gif

And our lust for life (and our lust for life) 

robot-gif.gif

keeps us alive (keeps us alive)

3028268-inline-dance.gif

legitimately what the actual FUCK stargirl

this is the first post you've ever made me tremble what the hell is that

legitimately what the actual FUCK stargirl

this is the first post you've ever made me tremble what the hell is that

OMG I know Lana has changed since the Born to Die era but you don't need to be so mean to her she's beautiful the way she is :O

I just got home from work and I was so distracted all during my shift thinking about the mess that was happening and I'm finally home to pull an Electra and get drunk and now nobody is here.

I Hope Lana will tease us a little more before the 12th. I can't believe how CLOSE we are! Guys we've been through soooooo much the last, what, 7 months? Salvation is sooo close

LIZARD PEOPLE

anyways i just got back from the jym you bitches cant even spell gim

giphy.gif

also, in the 2008 interview with index magazine

Brea: Describe yourself in three words.

Lizzy: Confused.  Floral.  And ah, odd?

same :toofunny: 

12.You’re currently in the studio working on your new album, so will this be a continuation or an evolution from your debut long player?

“Well at this point, I've written so many songs that I don't know if I'm regressing or evolving. But I do the same thing I've always done ~ I write about what I know and I try and find the most beautiful melodies I can.”

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan