Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Leaks on the week of album release do NOT hurt the artist in the way that some of you guys make it out to be. A leak like Rebel Heart is a completely different scenario and devastating for the artist in question. It is only FANS that will search for a leak around album release time - the general population do not sit on LanaBoards scrolling to find a zippyshare links. Fans are 99% likely to buy the record anyway, so it doesn't matter. If it gets out early, it gets out early. Nobody honestly cares, except the artist who may be upset if they had a specific reason for it being released on a certain date. Some of you need to stop having a stick in your ass about leaks, I know it's the only form of sexual pleasure some of you receive but whatever, leaks this close to album release are not a big thing.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Anthony Fantano hated Summer Bummer

and gave a MEH to Groupie Love

and he said her performance in Groupie Love is great

His major problem seems to be the trap beat.. Considering half of LFL will be more acoustic-ish, he might not trash her so much lol

After 48 hours of fighting against the dark side of me, I have listened to the snippets :krylie:

13 Beaches :krylie:

Cherry :krylie:

White Mustang :krylie:

In My Feelings :hawt:

God Bless America :krylie:

When The World Was At War :krylie:

Beautiful People :krylie:

Tomorrow Never Came :krylie:

Heroin :krylie:

Change :krylie:

Get Free :krylie:

They all left me DEVASTATED. Without an exception.

(also lol at this being a happy album but whatever the snippets are so amazing I can't even tell)

His major problem seems to be the trap beat.. Considering half of LFL will be more acoustic-ish, he might not trash her so much lol

honestly, who cares what that ugly fag has to say about anything? only good looking people get Lana's music anyhow

omfg its time for it to leak tbh. i know i say this EVERY era, but if yer music leaks, then that means people WANT your work and your work will sell. so leaks mean people are excited for your art which is better than sales tbh. and it probably wont affect sales. #leakit

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I just called my local CD store and they said they have it but aren't selling it until the 21st. I just want to go over there and steal it from the back.

physical copies are out thereeee leaks are coming

i already preordered but don't have time to listen to it in my usual spiritual lana first listen on friday/saturday/sunday so I really want to be able to listen to it a day or 2 early so I can enjoy it more :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

the leakers are back

And its messier than ever

No more peace

Dragging forever.

Cause we're masters of our own opinions

We're the captains of our own posts

There's no way that we wont hit 2k (pages)

When elle's away, the gays will play

And i was like

Come on come on

Come on leak it fat

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

the leakers are back

No more peace

Dragging forever.

And i was like

Come on come on

Come on leak it fat

YOU'RE ON A FUCKING ROLL  :thumb:

who is supposed to leak it tho if no one has it (insta gays with fake cds don't count) 

someone is going to steal it from their workplace because they love us and don't care about employment :delicious:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I just called my local CD store and they said they have it but aren't selling it until the 21st. I just want to go over there and steal it from the back.

you mean like the many record stores that said it's coming may 26th? 

i76mrxw.png 

If I ask you really nice, would you sell it to me baby? You tell me life isn't that hard.

the leakers are back

No more peace

Dragging forever.

And i was like

Come on come on

Come on leak it fat

lol I love you for this  :thumb3:  :kiss2:

gbSBViK.gif