Elle

Next Music Video: White Mustang -- OUT NOW!!!

Tbh Honeymoon was good, the visuals were gorgeous (something LFL lacks imo) but I think LFL has a better sound and more exciting songwriting

Sorry I'm in the mood for catfight but I simply can't let you emphasize on the fact that HM visuals were good and LFL lackluster because the thing is. HM visuals could have been good if they had been treated the way LFL visuals were, because LFL visuals ARE amazing. Wether it's your taste or not, wether you wanted more witchy or 60' vibes it's another thing, it's a basic thing to notice that LFL visuals, while more all over the place, are more thought of than hm's. My opinion, agree to disagree

No other era will be as messy as this one (May 26th fiasco I'm looking at you, and no, I don't care that she didn't confirm anything so that I have no right to be mad about that)

I will forever be sad I missed UV era

edit: i apologize in advance I'm pretty drunk

ZKcaooE.png

uv was the worst there were like 16 meltdowns during the whole era

a true reverse warholian experience compared to how everyone was so positive before tropico.

I agree, the board is almost insufferable to read through now. 200 pages of complaining about Coachella is just....stupid. Lol

Im not against critiquing an artist or their songs, but it's like...shut the fuck uuupppp about disliking one single song, or calling LDR lazy, or going after her looks.

I want to like LB, I really do. but honestly it's less of a forum and more like a Reddit shitpost these days. It's like the worst of every forum I've ever been on, combined into one

except honeymoon was good giphy.gif

preach.gif

Shits getting heated :thumb3:

f71.gif

I agree, the board is almost insufferable to read through now. 200 pages of complaining about Coachella is just....stupid. Lol

Im not against critiquing an artist or their songs, but it's like...shut the fuck uuupppp about disliking one single song, or calling LDR lazy, or going after her looks.

I want to like LB, I really do. but honestly it's less of a forum and more like a Reddit shitpost these days. It's like the worst of every forum I've ever been on, combined into one

THIS

~INSTA1.gif

how can this era be over if we have one music video and a world tour incoming? ypglTA3.jpg y'all need to chill and just wait, it hasn't even been that much since album came out lmao

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif