cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

I've never found the album eclectic and I always hear people say that :icant:

You're broken. 

So much improvement in just a font. The yellow is a matter of taste but idk it reminds me of the desert, which is the main environment in mind when I think of the album. Nevada, u noe?

That makes sense. Honestly, I'd be fine using the picture with no title on it. I really do like the actual picture. 

14417469274.gif

I also hate the AKA artwork. It's so bland and ugly - completely opposite of the music it represents

:creep:

She's basically using the same words all over again on this record. I could go into a phonetic analysis of the phones those words incorporate but I'll make it simple: the sequence of vowels and consonants, especially the diphthong phones, play into warm colors such as gold, silver, yellow, orange, beige, brown... but all with a heavy gold wash. What kills me is that "Gods and Monsters" in terms of phonetic content looks and sounds rather steel-blue to me and it kills me since it doesn't fit at all.  :defeated:

I completely agree.

Only, for me, Gods and Monsters gives me a dark, forest green, almost black. 

-

Can I say: I don't get the appeal of the Miss America cover? Trash has made some immaculate covers, but that one in particular has never done anything for me.  :oprah:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Can I say: I don't get the appeal of the Miss America cover? Trash has made some immaculate covers, but that one in particular has never done anything for me.  :oprah:

It's like the first fanmade artwork ever made, iconic.

2wn4whw.png

Which Miss America cover? 

The one with the... dollar bill, of course. Awkward

It's like the first fanmade artwork ever made, iconic.

Shame me, Arzi!

Does anyone know where I can find the world café album art in a bigger size (or if you can post it for me)?

tumblr_inline_mi8n4pLNuz1qz4rgp.png

I tried googling it but I can't find it

I can't for the life of me remember where this is from. I'd post it but I recently deleted all of my album artwork in an effort to reorganize things.

Which distresses me because what will I use now? :defeated:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

YES.  :defeated:

And then you drop by a gas station to have lunch before you go on the open road again, and by the time you drop by "Mermaid Motel," the night's already falling, so when "Brite Lites" comes on, you're laying in your bed listening to music until you feel asleep with "Yayo."

Wow I love you

I guess that means Oh Say Can You See should be later in the album :icant:

I think you literally are the only person of that opinion :wtf2: It's so ~kitsch

The one with the... dollar bill, of course. Awkward

Oh, haha. I don't like that one.

I think you literally are the only person of that opinion :wtf2: It's so ~kitsch

Nope. I guess I'll join Hellion in the Cool People Club. Guess who's not invited.  :creepna:

HDB, the cover ur using for Trash Magic / Miss America is FLAWLESS. Please post it for me <3

598528_489708067754731_1732457034_n.jpg

14417469274.gif

Credit where credit is due for the fanmade covers, because they're basically taken from everywhere. Some from Coverlandia, some from users here. I don't remember all the creators, but if you see your work in my library, I appreciate you.  :agree2:

357k5s4.jpg

Excuse the ghetto photoshopping, but I do offer bonus points if you can figure out what all of the blurred albums are.  :brows:

287eqmv.jpg

This is the slightly second least dark unreleased album of the four I've cobbled together. It's not good for much, except for some casual shuffling occasionally. The tracklist is messy and the songs don't mesh well. I'll probably remake this one in a few months.

oh8ztl.jpg

Yeah, we all have our demos. This is probably the messiest, because I haven't bothered to organize at all. They're all out of order and look like crap.

121rk2q.jpg

This is my more pop inspired fun (by Lana standards) unreleased album. The lightest by far and probably my favorite. It's useful for lonely nights.

2j4vcdu.jpg

This bit is whatever's left after I messed with the God Bless America Mixtape. I think I kicked out the interludes and some songs I already had. Then again, it was a while ago, so I might've done more.

17b75x.jpg

The second darkest of the four unreleased albums. It's got some oddballs in Daddy Issues and Moi Je Joue, but for the most part, it plays alright.

1ymxe1.jpg

And at last we've reached the least often played part of my library. I listen to this one maybe every other month. It's older stuff and I just can't get into most of it, despite the fact that there's some good songs like Noir and Afraid.

I think I am going to replace the Sirens artwork for this too:

lana_del_rey___sirens_by_other_covers-d5

All artworks for it are fan-made, aren't they?

Yeah, they're all fanmade.

A lot of people seem to be converting to that cover which I can see because it's better quality but I kind of like the washed out, light original cover.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Yeah, they're all fanmade.

A lot of people seem to be converting to that cover which I can see because it's better quality but I kind of like the washed out, light original cover.

I like the other cover a lot too, it never bothered me. I like this one much better, though, because as you said, it's higher quality and I think iTunes looks a lot nicer with it. I just replaced it. :)

Credit where credit is due for the fanmade covers, because they're basically taken from everywhere. Some from Coverlandia, some from users here. I don't remember all the creators, but if you see your work in my library, I appreciate you.  :agree2:

357k5s4.jpg

Excuse the ghetto photoshopping, but I do offer bonus points if you can figure out what all of the blurred albums are.  :brows:

Looks like Lumineers, Lykke Li's two albums, Confessions on a Dance Floor, maybe some miscellaneous Marina and the Diamonds, and Electra Heart :tyvm:

1ymxe1.jpg

And at last we've reached the least often played part of my library. I listen to this one maybe every other month. It's older stuff and I just can't get into most of it, despite the fact that there's some good songs like Noir and Afraid.

Die.