bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

40 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

If she’s going to release something called Slut Pop, she better bring it harder than the awful crap she’s been releasing over the last few months. 

TG and TMLAS snippets alone cleared everything she released so far (from Problématique), so I'm guessing we're safe 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

she does support rapists though

honestly all 3 are quite crappy people :azealia:

Hide contents

at least slayyyter gave a decent apology accepted by poc and changed her aesthetic slightly though the same can’t be said for the other two

y'all are really mad over a stupid parody song made by Ayesha in 2016 :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, White Dress said:

y'all are really mad over a stupid parody song made by Ayesha in 2016 :facepalm:

i’m not mad cause ayesha fell off the face of the earth and slayyyter has seemed to have genuinely changed for the better

kim has not :stareney3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 hours ago, bff said:

the slayyyter plagiarism:facepalm:

13 minutes ago, bff said:

this whole y2k aesthetic is so fucking lame and boring. it’s not 2019 anymore!

Slayyyter is herself a plagiarism of Ayesha Erotica, and she stole far more than just her aesthetic, her sound and her songs too

Also, Y2K is a fairly complex aesthetic and we are not going to be done with it for a while!

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

she does support rapists though

honestly all 3 are quite crappy people :azealia:

Reveal hidden contents

at least slayyyter gave a decent apology accepted by poc and changed her aesthetic slightly though the same can’t be said for the other two

Why are you in her thread if you think she’s a rapist supporter??? Cringe.

Also, where’s the receipts of the “POC” (🥴) accepting her apology?

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

55 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Slayyyter is herself a plagiarism of Ayesha Erotica, and she stole far more than just her aesthetic, her sound and her songs too

I agree, Slayyyter was an Ayesha wannabe in her debut mixtape era. Kim's new EP reminds me of Slayyyter in the sense they were both copying her sound but not pulling it off as well as Ayesha did imo :creep:

I guess YYY has kinda moved on from that now but you get the point

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Why are you in her thread if you think she’s a rapist supporter??? Cringe.

Also, where’s the receipts of the “POC” (🥴) accepting her apology?

a. i was partially playing devils advocate and also i think kim is probably in a contract with these people

b. i could’ve sworn i saw a couple people analyzing yyy’s apology but i can’t seem to find them anymore - also i phrased that initial post quite poorly and it’s making me rethink my position on yyy in the first place :azealia:

in summary you got a point :awkney:

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

a. i was partially playing devils advocate and also i think kim is probably in a contract with these people

b. i could’ve sworn i saw a couple people analyzing yyy’s apology but i can’t seem to find them anymore - also i phrased that initial post quite poorly and it’s making me rethink my position on yyy in the first place :azealia:

in summary you got a point :awkney:

Elle can tell you herself the only posts welcome in the artists threads in the Entertainment forum are positive ones that support the actual artist we’re discussing... I’ve spent more than enough time discussing someone I couldn’t care less about, but I’m gonna say one more thing

[ot] As an actual ‘person of color’ I have no sympathy for a privileged woman using her platform to spew disgusting words that several of my ancestors heard for the last time while being LYNCHED.... 

Edit: I just saw your edited posts & I understand your remorse

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

44 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

lol i know! i just genuinely thought she was yyy and had to do a double take…

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

Also, Y2K is a fairly complex aesthetic and we are not going to be done with it for a while!

and you’re right i do enjoy some aspects of Y2K, but i’m talking specifically about the generalized paris hilton mcbling type shit

overall kim is making music that seems disappointing and is reminding me of someone that i am disappointed by (especially after being proven that stuff i thought happened actually didn't furthering that disappointment)

i still got hope for problematique though and i'm hoping kim can power through this people pleasing phase :angie:

edit - spoilered cause it's off topic until the end and the end is basically just a repeat of what i said above:

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Elle can tell you herself the only posts welcome in the artists threads in the Entertainment forum are positive ones that support the actual artist we’re discussing... I’ve spent more than enough time discussing someone I couldn’t care less about, but I’m gonna say one more thing

[ot] As an actual ‘person of color’ I have no sympathy for a privileged woman using her platform to spew disgusting words that several of my ancestors heard for the last time while being LYNCHED.... 

Edit: I just saw your edited posts & I understand your remorse

didn't immediately respond to this because i wanted to let it sink in a little bit before responding

this is very eye opening - not necessarily in that it wasn't information i didn't know but more in that it was a bit of a needed pull back to reality and i'm actually quite thankful that you posted this cause i'm definitely rethinking about the people i support and i will no longer support the person in question after some thought

also back on topic i like kim i've always liked kim and i'm not trying to hate on her or anything i just think she's surrounded herself with questionable people and AS A FAN i don't like seeing her muddle her talent and potential with that

Just now, bigspender said:

this aesthetic/type of music is SO tired. ayesha already did this. slayyyter already did this. there’s no point in trying to revive it, it’s so over used at this point. 

i'm enjoy the y2k sound but only if it's done well and i strongly prefer 80's/90's sound over the y2k aesthetic anyways

plus kim seems to want to pander to toxic gays who like ayesha and yyy with this release too (me previously being one of them coughcough)

2 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

A friend of mine sent me parts of the actual album a few weeks ago & it’s so good. The track about the bratty girl is the best, it’s called Terrible stylized in French

omg i hope this is truee, aside from hit it from the back i thought the songs from problematique were very mid. but i love kim so i'm still here for her

this Y2K aesthetic feels tired because we knew it “underground” first with these other artists, who did it before it was trendy. now it’s hit mainstream attention and people are loving it because for them, it’s “fresh” and “new”, but for us, we’re ready to move onto the next thing

negAbhB.png