Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So do we think that HIAB clip that we got is the chorus to the song? Or the hook? Listening to it again made me love it. It reminds me of kinda like jumping from rock to rock across the river with the water glistening down in pink sunset

lana songs dont have hooks heh

but i think it's the chorus

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

wait?? receipts?

He's just extrapolating. She referred to it as a track that was originally going to be the album intro during that Beats1 interview last year and she's posted the same part of the song twice, so the assumption is that we've heard the whole thing.

I'm starting to agree with a lot of y'all. The trap beats have to go, trap beats are gonna get old v soon lol we can't have another LFL. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I would actually love for Lana to follow up with that LFL trailer and create a short noir film like this

The LFL trailer deserved to be for a noir/sin city like album :xcry:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I would actually love for Lana to follow up with that LFL trailer and create a short noir film like this

The LFL trailer deserved to be for a noir/sin city like album :xcry:

that would be splendid but i think that phase ended with tropico

I really would have liked to have a little something of what is next to come, at her last concert. We know she is entering her blue period. But hey, I must keep in mind that she just finished a big tour and she works endlessly, so I should give her a break lol. I will let my goddess come through on her own time :)

We know she is going back in studio for the next weeks and she will probably shoot a vidéo. I will keep in mind that it is coming in its own time :)

I really would have liked to have a little something of what is next to come, at her last concert. We know she is entering her blue period. But hey, I must keep in mind that she just finished a big tour and she works endlessly, so I should give her a break lol. I will let my goddess come through on her own time :)

We know she is going back in studio for the next weeks and she will probably shoot a vidéo. I will keep in mind that it is coming in its own time :)

WhERe IS CHERRyyyy

i want her to relax and take some rest, reflect, enjoy life, work on music and to be happy! i hope she doesn't rush the next record so we can have something spectacular

LFL took the longest break in between records and is arguably her worst album tho

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i still want her to not rush the next record

idk how long she needs i just don't want her to do any quick changes at the end. just postpone the whole thing for 9 more months if you wanna change stuff but don't finish a song like on the due date sdjkfnskj she's her own boss idek why she was so messy for this one, it's like she was halfway over some songs already thus scrapping some of the oldest songs and just squished new songs she wanted to add on it so the record is done and finally ready to get released.

i76mrxw.png 

i still want her to not rush the next record

A rushed record got us UV and HM so i'd like her to rush her ass off

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e