Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Don't make me regret this but. I've been looking more into songs from musicals since the Evita cover and came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2mOrfLiBQ

The sweet sound of the head notes, the longing, the sincerity, the key change at the end.  *I know the second chorus gets a bit steely like um wow (I cringed at the 2:30 mark too trust :horror:  ) so I off'd that but I feel like the song would fit Lana's voice well with her soaring high head notes. Adjust the bridge a bit to make it less hectic and to create more of a gradual momentum, and you have something that'd make someone grown cry. 

I found the easiest to listen to of covers so have a go  :byeh8rs: 

UV/Honeymoon

​Any re-mastering of older not released songs should only go on a re-mastered Born to Die, Paradise, Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Lust for Life

and then re-release each in a multi-box set in different configurations, and not have them on a separate one.

The pre-Born to Die songs could be released on its own, but at this point I want a brand new album of new songs, not old songs.

and no to a greatest hits(or some that should be) stand alone, as that would lead people to no longer buy Born to Die and the others.

Same with live songs, those could be added to each as fits.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I just re-watched that video of Lana with Jack Antonoff in the studio (video is in the original post of this thread) and WTF I am only just noticing that really faintly in the background you can hear a new Lana song!! It's really quiet and only a few snippets but it sounds amazing!! Someone with super techno skills should edit the other sounds out so we can hear the song in the background more clearly! 

I just re-watched that video of Lana with Jack Antonoff in the studio (video is in the original post of this thread) and WTF I am only just noticing that really faintly in the background you can hear a new Lana song!! It's really quiet and only a few snippets but it sounds amazing!! Someone with super techno skills should edit the other sounds out so we can hear the song in the background more clearly! 

Omg. How did you even spot this? That's amazing!

I guess we should keep our eyes and ears open at all times when she posts stuff from now on! (just like with the White Mustang BTS videos)

It's not clear enough to say it's definitely a Lana song. They could just have been listening to the radio or playing their own music.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

It doesn’t sound like Lana to me tbh

giphy.gif

can you send the video? i havent heard it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Haven't I said this before but everyone ignored me?..... :judgingu:

can you send the video? i havent heard it

here's the video

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Not relevant to the new album and all, but Honeymouns on Insta was asked by Lana's management to shut down his account and never open a new one of the same kind. Oops.

The nerve to include a new HBTB candid in the farewell post asdfedsadsd

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

whatever that song is , it sounds like a collab therefore she can keep it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The nerve to include a new HBTB candid in the farewell post asdfedsadsd

Yeah, I know. He and his followers don't understand the decision from Lana's management, calling them greedy and unfair and all. These guys need to understand what intellectual propriety is lol.