Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i want a Miami inspired album.

pastel colors, jazzy trumpets, neon lights, the ocean, vintage cars, the oceanfront bars with art deco designs...

ugh i feel like im describing HM now lol

i want a Miami inspired album.

pastel colors, jazzy trumpets, neon lights, the ocean, vintage cars, the oceanfront bars with art deco designs...

ugh i feel like im describing HM now lol

I think I get what you're saying. Yes especially to the bold. I said it before, but when we got the snippet to HIAB, I thought of Lisa Franks Lsd, and race cars. Miami would be amazing. 

Idk, but I was thinking more of a Monaco Grand Prix vibe, where it's all pretty active, but then yeah, you've got moments of class, and how contrasting the solemness to getting away from it all, if even just a drink or two, would be the best. I'd probably opt for more of richer color schemes rather than just pastel. I miss the realistic feel and quality from the BtD vids, and wish she'd go back to that. 

front_page_fallback_5.jpg?x37234

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly, I don't care what kind of album she's gonna make next, as long as it's good...

Could be happy, sad... light, dark... folk, jazz, rock, surf noir, psychedelic, pop... Honestly, I couldn't care less. I just hope it's fresh and exciting.

Oh, and she should work with a new producer  :oic:

I would love at least some songs on the new record to sound like something similar to Go Go Dancer, Hollywood, Damn You, Daddy Issues, Brite Lites, Caught You Boy and similar tracks.

I don't need an electronic pop album but those are a perfect mixture between the oldschool Americana Lana image and indie club songs. The rest can sound like whatever floats her boat.

Honestly, I don't care what kind of album she's gonna make next, as long as it's good...

Could be happy, sad... light, dark... folk, jazz, rock, surf noir, psychedelic, pop... Honestly, I couldn't care less. I just hope it's fresh and exciting.

Oh, and she should work with a new producer :oic:

She can fart in the mic and it’ll sound heavenly

What I'd really like is a timeline summing up the Lust for Life era, all the speculations and the drama of it. Now that my wounds are healed I'd kinda like to go through it again and laugh at it this time around.

i feel like at this point lana is post everything so i feel like shoegaze is right up her alley - not like you tasteless gays agree with me or anything 

She would thrive with Shoegaze

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think I get what you're saying. Yes especially to the bold. I said it before, but when we got the snippet to HIAB, I thought of Lisa Franks Lsd, and race cars. Miami would be amazing.

Idk, but I was thinking more of a Monaco Grand Prix vibe, where it's all pretty active, but then yeah, you've got moments of class, and how contrasting the solemness to getting away from it all, if even just a drink or two, would be the best. I'd probably opt for more of richer color schemes rather than just pastel. I miss the realistic feel and quality from the BtD vids, and wish she'd go back to that.

front_page_fallback_5.jpg?x37234

i get a Monaco vibes from White Mustang

She would thrive with Shoegaze

YEEEESSS omg. i hope she will make one eventually

i pray

okay ladies with taste listen to dive by beach house (it helps that the guitars are remiscient of emile) and picture lana doing that dreary oooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh ala unreleased "cruel world" introduction for cola 

okay ladies with taste listen to dive by beach house (it helps that the guitars are remiscient of emile) and picture lana doing that dreary oooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhh ala unreleased "cruel world" introduction for cola

i love them!!! i just imagined it and yeah..wow. i need that shoegaze album

I want an album that sounds like Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight. A strong disco record. Or an album that sounds like Scissor Sisters' music.

giphy.gif