Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The Newbie title suggests that you weren't around on this site during the Pre LFL era 

What happened was a few of us kept talking about LDR5 being a more upbeat album, and others were slandering, taking it too seriously, because 'Lana never said the new album will be upbeat', etc, etc. 

I've had my account for a long time but yes, actually I haven't really used it before. So yes, I didn't know about pre L4L era here. But I was not taking you literally but just saying how weird it is that those words could trigger anyone, as they suit my taste for Lana music completely.

I've had my account for a long time but yes, actually I haven't really used it before. So yes, I didn't know about pre L4L era here. But I was not taking you literally but just saying how weird it is that those words could trigger anyone, as they suit my taste for Lana music completely.

Yeah most people were hyping an upbeat album, but some people were just taking it so literally and not letting us have some hype fun

tho, thats kinda the exact same thing happening now with the word 'folk'   :teehee:

Keep hearing about LFL demos on IG. How many are there? And how many people have them and what are the chances of leaking?

Love Demo= If Eclipse wants

LFL Demo= :lmaoney:

SR/13 Beaches Demo= If Eclipse wants

SB Demo= If Honeymouns wants, which is probably (I hope)

TNC Demo= The same tea^

Change Demo= Idk and idc tbh

Malibu/GF Original version= :lmaoney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Okay, but, unpopular opinion: I would love to hear a folk album. Or at least a song. IMHO, it'd be better than Summer Bummer. But then again, I listen to the "Infinite Indie Folk" playlist on Spotify, so I'm biased.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

TNC Demo= The same tea^

Whaaaaat? Any snippet leaked? 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

TNC Demo= The same tea^

Not sure if I understand you... are you saying that you have demos to trade with Eclipse and Honeymouns?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

TNC Demo= The same tea^

Eclipse claimed to have the BPBP demo on Twitter

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Whaaaaat? Any snippet leaked? 

The videos she uploaded on Instagram in December (the Change Session) she was recording the demo. 

Not sure if I understand you... are you saying that you have demos to trade with Eclipse and Honeymouns?

omg no, I meant, Eclipse is the person that have Love and 13 Beaches demos, so if he wants to leak it, it will leak, same with Honeymouns that have TNC and SB demos. :)

Eclipse claimed to have the BPBP demo on Twitter

yeah I forgot about it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I would like a Daddy Issues Instrumental with Brite Lites vocal song on the next record. Like, super weird psychedelic pop with house influence.

I listened to the """snippet""" and it seems like "and all the beautiful women in it" is sung by a choir of women  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Is it this one? Honestly I think it just might be the reverb/echo. It's so hard to tell given the quality. Sounds like a snoozefest without Metro's drum beat tbh

She should've really used a choir or something for the last chorus to give it that extra punch.