Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

they're just mad they can't afford the same surgery on their busted ass faces.. probably called Guadalupe and milk goats for a living

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

omg...

well they didn't lie  :hdu:

If we’re gonna talk about her hair, we’re not gonna forget her best hair look 653e1b7a798063e3ad49febb70c9d598.jpg830f3fd443cdb0a5f3eae74044d93b91.jpg

Remember when she dyed her hair just for our Polish show? :hooker:

I'm so mad I wasn't in Warsaw on time of her arrival half of my friends have a selfie with her having that hairstyle

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

she literally said it was just for the movie... she was never intending on putting it on HM/LFL and it's not coming unless it gets leaked

"Just for the movie" could mean a lot of things. Mostly it means that she sold the rights to Lionsgate for the soundtrack. BUT if she wants to have it released on an album or as a single, she could buy the rights back... But does she want it? Is Interscope interested in that "investment"? 

What mostly scares me is that that song is a bit old (early 2010-ish when she wrote it, and we know how she "treats" her old stuff most of the time)... Plus she said that  that song was a bit too personal, too much directed towards a friend of her.

And she recycled the theme on Black Beauty.

She reused LIB because she got asked for a song for the Adaline soundtrack, that then got cut from the tracklisting... 

So... it all comes down to if Lana and her team still believes in that song... We speculated a lot about the sound of LDR6, and it would not be too far fetched for LIB to be included on it, if the record is still about happiness and such.

But the more time passes, the more I expect LIB to be on a super collection of her songs that would be released in many years from now :/

I love how Lana changes her sound from era to era, and i loved them all. I am curious about the sound of LDR6 and i trust that if she goes in a different direction, it will be good.

However, I have been listening  to a lot of Cigarettes After Sex lately... And man that sound is not too far-fetched from Lana and would be perfect for her ! A cool California-vibed, dream-pop album would be the quintessence of cool. But I have little hope that this will be the sound of LDR6...

Suprised no one thought about making this important art, Lana pls make it happen  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

KeSLfad.jpg

Now I know why the gays were all upset about Lana ditching her original concept for the album she better serve for LG6

original-32108-1461157125-8.png

I love how Lana changes her sound from era to era, and i loved them all. I am curious about the sound of LDR6 and i trust that if she goes in a different direction, it will be good.

However, I have been listening  to a lot of Cigarettes After Sex lately... And man that sound is not too far-fetched from Lana and would be perfect for her ! A cool California-vibed, dream-pop album would be the quintessence of cool. But I have little hope that this will be the sound of LDR6...

I love CAS, I get what you're saying, but I feel like it'd be a bit regressive for her to do so. I'm thinking that she's either gonna broaden her musical horizons a bit more or go back to her roots next album/EP. Maybe a few songs off of some features/ other projects but I don't see an entire album of it coming any time soon at least 

UV/Honeymoon

"Dr. Moisés Amselem assures us that perhaps the singer Lana del Rey has resorted to a lipofilling treatment or filling with autologous fat on cheeks and especially lips and Botox in the upper third of the face but in his opinion, "too slowed down as they came down much in the area of ​​the crow's feet which accentuates even more the volume of the cheekbones, a disastrous result, totally outside the natural canons of beauty "."

​So I looked up lipofilling and pretty much they take fat from part of your body and they inject it in where you would normally get filler, so it's a permanent effect whereas other forms of filler only last a few months, a year at most. So that explains the drastic change in her face... she probably got this sometime in 2016 cause she started to get skinny then after gaining weight in 2015, and that's also when her face changed a lot

I love how Lana changes her face structure from era to era, and i loved them all. I am curious about the sound of LDR6 and i trust that if she goes in a different direction, it will be good.

However, I have been contemplating her face during the BTD era lately... And man those lips and cheeks are not too far-fetched from Lana and would be perfect for her ! 

i will love you until the end of time.