Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It gives me deja-vu how she teased the Stairway To Heaven snippet before Coachella was produced & we thought it was a piano ballad. Happiness Is a Butterfly is obviously a demo she made on the tour and I can't wait for the final product to sound pretty basic since it's yet another 'woke track she wrote for the kids'. Can't she write for herself like she used to?

Anyway I shouldn't judge before I hear the final product. I want an EP so bad!

https://youtu.be/JKUIgJa5fGo

The stripped down Coachella snippet she teased was the shit back then. :flutter:

Now I don't wanna enter this new era with negativity but that song snippet..she seems bland like she needs some seasoning, I hope the final version will have more powerful vocals to spice her up abit  :oprah3: if she's going to be going for a more stripped down sound this new era atleast have the vocals to back it up mama give me Old Money teas.

also Happiness is a Butterfly? Mariah Carey has been found scalped bald back roots and unconscious in her home  

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Now I don't wanna enter this new era with negativity but that song snippet..she seems bland like she needs some seasoning, I hope the final version will have more powerful vocals to spice her up abit  :oprah3: if she's going to be going for a more stripped down sound this new era atleast have the vocals to back it up mama give me Old Money teas.

Yeah, I get what you mean. It's beautiful but a bit bland. Could end up extremely well or pretty meh.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Tbh when i heard the Change snippets i didn't care about it that much but it turned out to be my favourite song from the whole album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e