Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

what would a lana folk album even be like? i'm NOT down with Sirens 2.0............

if she wants to kinda 'pay tribute' to the folk aesthetic that might be cool, but i think she'd lose alotta listeners if she went straight for the fjm/cat power thing. cant really imagine how it would sound. the closest thing to folk that she's done is tnc, and that was fuckin crusty. god. sean oh-no lennon sounded like the talking dog from Up

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Ok fuck only from about one (1) hour ago I've started craving not only new lana music, but an entirely new era with new visual concepts, interviews and looks

Prior to this, I was living a normal life content with all that lana has provided for us

Normally when this happens, it makes the wait for the next album feel about 100x longer and I become desperate and this occupies my brain and I almost go into cardiac arrest every time she even hints towards anything new

Thankfully, this has happened 8 months after the release of LFL, whereas with Honeymoon it happened about a week later thus making the wait for lfl a long long long drag

However, this also means I will begin scrutinising every single thing she does yet again, in search of clues and will create ridiculous release scenarios [coachella - woodstock] in my mind

Sigh, my body is ready

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Ok fuck only from about one (1) hour ago I've started craving not only new lana music, but an entirely new era with new visual concepts, interviews and looks

Prior to this, I was living a normal life content with all that lana has provided for us

Normally when this happens, it makes the wait for the next album feel about 100x longer and I become desperate and this occupies my brain and I almost go into cardiac arrest every time she even hints towards anything new

Thankfully, this has happened 8 months after the release of LFL, whereas with Honeymoon it happened about a week later thus making the wait for lfl a long long long drag

However, this also means I will begin scrutinising every single thing she does yet again, in search of clues and will create ridiculous release scenarios [coachella - woodstock] in my mind

Sigh, my body is ready

It's gonna be a long ride sis, buckle up!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The only thing I don't like about God Knows I Tried is the instrumental. It's not as creative as the rest of the album.

And sorry but the production on the title track is absolutely perfect :crossed:

Rick can stay on a few songs, Kieron is the person that needs to gtfo with his cheap ass beats

:wtf:

I wish she would work with different producers for the new album, she needs to ditch Rick

:wtf2:

I dont want Lana to ditch rick, I think they have good chemistry when it comes to music. I do hope she brings on some other people similar to how she did with dan on ultra. Someone just to give the album a little bit of a spark. 

I just want her to have someone like Dan - someone who'll push her and wring out all her available talent - with her on this new record.

giphy.gif

I just want her to have someone like Dan - someone who'll push her and wring out all her available talent - with her on this new record.

yea i hope that's happening with Jack Antonoff :/

Honeymoon (Title Track) remains the best song on the album due to the bridge/outro acapella chorus. her mind when finally mastering the song.....TOO powerful.  :crai:

Sigh, my body is ready

same ezgif-5-7515aa7f5e.gif

giphy.gif

:wtf:

go compare the hip hop beats in btd and lfl. btd’s are lush, energetic, and beautiful. lfl’s are generic, cheap, sound like garage band, and make her music lose its vintage flare

go compare the hip hop beats in btd and lfl. btd’s are lush, energetic, and beautiful. lfl’s are generic, cheap, sound like garage band, and make her music lose its vintage flare

that's what people thought of BTD back then too, Lana basically did the same thing again (combine her sound with the current style of hip hop beats which is currently trap). The only songs where the beats are annoying are Coachella and in my feelings. The beats are great in cherry, summer bummer and groupie love.